April 2018

breakaway2000

Forum Sage
ERR Deadline - March 12th

Panel Date - April 12th

Attached is the new PPT. I haven't completely analyzed it, but from the handful of facilities I looked at, it appears like they have avoided the double counting of inbounds/outbounds by processing a new PPT earlier then normal.

Also, A90's staffing target numbers have updated to incorporate the K90 transition.

These will be coming quick now, less then 3 weeks to the new ERR deadline.

Edit: selection list

Attachments

• 2018-02-21 Priority Placement Tool.xlsx
    963.7 KB · Views: 732
Last edited by a moderator:
Also, A90's staffing target numbers have updated to incorporate the K90 transition.
I was going to post something last week but totally forgot.
For those that didn't know, Cape Tracon consolidation into Boston Tracon was effective February 11th at 6am.

It’s good to see a lot of tracons topping the list above the usual towers. Even if they aren’t picking up a bunch, they won’t be stuck with a bunch of level 5 applicants etc.

It’s good to see a lot of tracons topping the list above the usual towers. Even if they aren’t picking up a bunch, they won’t be stuck with a bunch of level 5 applicants etc.

And yet Atlanta tower is in the top 10 with 0 selections. LAX has 0 selections as well and is much farther down the list this time

And yet Atlanta tower is in the top 10 with 0 selections. LAX has 0 selections as well and is much farther down the list this time
As a reminder, LAX and A80 will still make selections even though the number says 0. Also, regardless of where they are "ranked", they start off each NCEPT ranked 1A and 1B and will get first choice of all their candidates.

Is the latest ppt (2/28 )the one that will be used for the next panel or will there be another update before it’s locked?

I believe there will be a new list on 3/21 (if I am remembering correctly), I'll check when I get to work later.

Back
Top Bottom