April (Q2) 2019

I don't recall the exact message displayed, but on the KSN NCEPT page there's a message akin to "In accordance with the NCEPT MOUs, the parties will meet and evaluate the needs of NCEPT going forward." NCEPT procedure change soon?

Says:
“In accordance with the National Release Policy MOU, the Parties at the National level will be meeting to review the effectiveness of the NCEPT agreement. The next panel’s date and associated deadlines will be decided at the meeting.”

Says:
“In accordance with the National Release Policy MOU, the Parties at the National level will be meeting to review the effectiveness of the NCEPT agreement. The next panel’s date and associated deadlines will be decided at the meeting.”

But when is that meeting?? "We will be meeting at some time to discuss another time."

A supervisor at my facility has mentioned in the past that word on the street is NCEPT panels to be reduced to “every 6 months”.
His source is FAA classes he has had to attend.

A supervisor at my facility has mentioned in the past that word on the street is NCEPT panels to be reduced to “every 6 months”.
His source is FAA classes he has had to attend.
:oops:
*insert Michael Scott "No God, Please No, NOOOOO" gif*

I'm going from JAN to PCT and I haven't gotten any TOL or email like that. But hey what's the rush, my release date probably won't be until like next April haha.

Is HR still giving out release dates over 12 months? I’ve seen quite a few from the Nov panel that HR pushed back to the next pay period so it ended up being like 12 months and 12 days.

Is HR still giving out release dates over 12 months? I’ve seen quite a few from the Nov panel that HR pushed back to the next pay period so it ended up being like 12 months and 12 days.
Those all got pushed forward to the prior pay period to be prior to the 12 months. So it's now like 11 months and 28 days or something like that.

In previous selection panels, NATCA posted on the NCEPT page of their members' side of the site a full breakdown of the selections made as well as a "If you dont hear back from HR by this date, let your RVP know" but there wasnt any official post so far for this panel, outside of the Excel spreadsheets.

One of the guys who just started here was telling me he had to reach out to HR after 2 weeks on the last day of the "If you hadn't heard anything" timeframe from NATCA and he said HR told him "Oh yeah we've been meaning to call you..."

Anyone from this panel calling HR for their TOL?

In previous selection panels, NATCA posted on the NCEPT page of their members' side of the site a full breakdown of the selections made as well as a "If you dont hear back from HR by this date, let your RVP know" but there wasnt any official post so far for this panel, outside of the Excel spreadsheets.

One of the guys who just started here was telling me he had to reach out to HR after 2 weeks on the last day of the "If you hadn't heard anything" timeframe from NATCA and he said HR told him "Oh yeah we've been meaning to call you..."

Anyone from this panel calling HR for their TOL?
Was hoping it wouldn’t come to that but at the 2 week mark (around next Wednesday) I’m gonna call if I don’t hear anything.

Back
Top Bottom