April (Q2) 2019

Observe:

Attachments

• FY19 3rd Quarter April NCEPT Meeting Minutes Final.pdf
    257.1 KB · Views: 186
"The facilities listed below had CPC corrections made within the PPT table of the ERR database: A90, CEW, DPA, FLL, FXE, DPA, LCH, MLU, PIT, SJU, SMO, SYR and ZMP "

CEW? There's not even a contract tower there...

"The facilities listed below had CPC corrections made within the PPT table of the ERR database: A90, CEW, DPA, FLL, FXE, DPA, LCH, MLU, PIT, SJU, SMO, SYR and ZMP "

And "Items to be discuss"
?

I’m going from an 11 to a 12. My pay will fit into the CPC band at the 12. Does it matter when I accept my FOL with regard to the contract raise in June?

I’m going from an 11 to a 12. My pay will fit into the CPC band at the 12. Does it matter when I accept my FOL with regard to the contract raise in June?

You will [or should] be given the correct amount at the time you transfer. My [signed] FOL had an amount that was quite less than what I actually received when I transferred (10->12). The signed FOL was before a January and June raise, as well as a locality raise. An amended FOL was put in my file after the transfer, with the correct amount.

Last edited:

So wait there were more possible ERR selections than the PPT reflected before the NCEPT at these facilities?

Or less, it just states the CPC numbers were wrong which could be a few different things.

Well that sucks. I would be mad if a facility said they could take 3 but can only and did only take 1. At what point are we going to have numbers frozen before NCEPT panel? ERR submission deadline should be after the day numbers are frozen not before

Spoke with fac rep today at enroute facility. He said there will not be another selection panel until October or November now. They are going to bi-annual panels now rather than quarterly.
And there you have it folks.

Back
Top Bottom