August (Q4) 2022

Nope. At this point I’ve played the game long enough, I’m not about to burn that bridge. Eventually I’ll be the last person left wanting to move…
Roger that. So you don’t want to be strong armed is what your saying. So you can’t have a voice bc of fear of retaliation. When you have reached that mentality you are no longer a brother or sister in the union…you are a sheep.

Dates and rules out:

August NCEPT temporary modifications
Facilities are either designated as “gaining” or “releasing” facilities for each round.

Round 1
• Releasing facility must be at or above 85% current % CPC to Target (column L of the PPT) and at or above 85% Projected % to Target (column AA of the PPT)
• Releases stop when the facility drops below 85% Current or Projected % to Target
• Gaining facility must be below the Projected National Average (top of column AA of the
PPT)*
• The order of gaining facilities will be based on the most recent decision lens agreement**
• Selections for a single facility will not exceed ten (10) during this panel

Round 2
• Releasing facility must be an ATC-4 through ATC-7 that is currently at or above 90% Current % CPC to Target and at or above 100% Projected % to Target
• Releases stop when the facility drops below 90% Current or 100% Projected % to Target
• Gaining facilities will be considered only from the ATC-8/9s and may be filled until
selection reach a Projected % to Target of 100%
• The order of gaining facilities will be based on the most recent decision lens agreement**
• Gaining facility Trainee to Total Controller ratio is less than 30%

The panel reserves the right to address extraordinary circumstances on an as needed basis. *Projected National Average percentage will be published in the PPT on 08/03/2022

**Decision lens is part of NCEPT data execution on 08/04/2022 Releases

NCEPT Timeline
• Monday, 25 July – ERR submission deadline
• Friday, 29 July – Final day for Facilities to update staffing in SWB
• Tuesday, 2 August – HR Staffing Workbook entries completed
• Wednesday, 3 August – Facility Priority Placement Tool
• Thursday, 4 August – NCEPT data executed
• Monday, 8 August – HR resume upload begins
• Friday, 12 August – HR resume upload complete
• Monday, 15 August – Manager Ranking List published (Opened)
• Friday, 19 August – Manager Rankings completed (Closed)
• Monday, 22 August – P21 prepares data for NCEPT board
• Tuesday, 23 August – NCEPT convenes/adjourns

Category 1: Release dates shall be within three (3) months of selection, or at the election of the employee no later than six (6) months.

Category 2: Release dates shall be within twelve (12) months of selection.

Post NCEPT Selection Meeting Timeline
4th Quarter (August) NCEPT Selection Dates:

• NCEPT meeting adjourns August 23rd

TOL sent to employees no later than September 7, 2022 (two weeks)
• Clock starts August 24, 2022

Category 1 Three month release date
• November 21, 2022 PP25

Category 2 One Year Release Date
• August 28, 2023 PP18

So facilities can pick up to 10 people now but is that up to only the national average or they can go all the way to 100%?

They also dont have to allow us to wear our mowing clothes to work, but they do, because of the UNION.

Union Higher ups telling you that is just them looking for you to kiss their ring, but at the end of the day, career progression is the ultimate reason they exist - well, that and the occasional DUI.

The fact that you were told that says more about who said it to you.

Walk into any union house at your local city and tell them you want a highly coveted position on a job site. Doesn’t even have to be coveted, just ask for something that has a due paying member in line for and watch them laugh you out the door (after using incorrect pronouns).
We had someone come to work and actually work traffic in the area wearing shoes covered in chicken shit. Would be nice if they tightened up the dress code in case hose instances.

I find it funny that the national averages have continued to slip over the last 6 years that I’ve been watching with NCEPT, but we don’t have a staffing shortage. How can you look at 82% and say we’re not short? Adequately staffed would be 100% right? Guess I don’t know FAA math that good

Nope. At this point I’ve played the game long enough, I’m not about to burn that bridge. Eventually I’ll be the last person left wanting to move…
Oh man, they got to you, you drank the Kool-Aid (and I mean the Piggly Wiggly generic Kool-Aid, not even the real shit) if you buy into that.

There will always be plenty of people in front of you wanting to move. Because as people get picked up, they will be replaced with academy grads and low level direct hires who have no desire to be at your facility either.

So they will CPC, and put in ERR paperwork the next day, then cyber stalk the PPT page to one up you and each other, to apply to the highest ranked acceptable facility to them every panel.

There will always be plenty of people in front of you wanting to move. Because as people get picked up, they will be replaced with academy grads and low level direct hires who have no desire to be at your facility either.

So they will CPC, and put in ERR paperwork the next day, then cyber stalk the PPT page to one up you and each other, to apply to the highest ranked acceptable facility to them every panel.
Love how spot on this is.
Just forgot to mention the part where those new hires that are “behind you” will put in a hardship when they don’t get selected in their first two rounds. Leaving you high and dry once again, but don’t worry, there’s more in the pipeline for you to train up and watch move on to greener pastures. Cha-Ching!!

Oh man, they got to you, you drank the Kool-Aid (and I mean the Piggly Wiggly generic Kool-Aid, not even the real shit) if you buy into that.

Oh I’m aware. I just gave up getting pissed of about it.

Anyone have the new PPT that comes out today? I'm off from work today.

Edit: I thought it was today... Apparently it's next week ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom