August (Q4) 2022

What’s all included in a TOL other than pay while your training and pay after you checkout. Is there release dates as well or is that completely separate and determined by both facility ATMs?

What’s all included in a TOL other than pay while your training and pay after you checkout. Is there release dates as well or is that completely separate and determined by both facility ATMs?
On the go pay is on the TOL. On the go pay and release date will be on FOL

Release dates are agreed upon separately by the ATMs. Just depends on your facility's staffing and how soon they feel they can let you go. Release date should be on the FOL.

Release dates are agreed upon separately by the ATMs. Just depends on your facility's staffing and how soon they feel they can let you go. Release date should be on the FOL.
I was released as a cat 1 with another coworker as well as a cat 1. And they are saying one of us gets bumped down to cat 2 but they arnt sure. So my ATM doesn’t even know if I’m a cat 1 or 2, not sure how they figure it out, because my ATM doesn’t understand a whole lot about the ERR process.

I was released as a cat 1 with another coworker as well as a cat 1. And they are saying one of us gets bumped down to cat 2 but they arnt sure. So my ATM doesn’t even know if I’m a cat 1 or 2, not sure how they figure it out, because my ATM doesn’t understand a whole lot about the ERR process.
I may be incorrect here, but I believe the cat 1/2 release date is the LATEST someone can be released, anything prior is between the employee and their ATM and the receiving facility ATM.

Source: one of our category 2 selections from this NCEPT is expected in our building by the end of October according to my manager.

Pretty sure the ATM can't change that. You can extend past the 6 months if you request it however. Just show him the selection list if he's confused

I may be incorrect here, but I believe the cat 1/2 release date is the LATEST someone can be released, anything prior is between the employee and their ATM and the receiving facility ATM.

Source: one of our category 2 selections from this NCEPT is expected in our building by the end of October according to my manager.
This is how I understood it as well. The ATM can hold you for up to the 6 month/1 year date but if you're able to go sooner then they can do that too. Again, could be wrong, these things seem to change quarterly.

Which fac are you at?

No particular order:

SJU -> AUS
LAN -> DCA
CAK -> LOU
MMU -> ICT
TUL -> MDT
DPA -> ZSE
TYS -> ZSE
AVP -> ZMP
ALB -> ZMP
GCN -> HCF
SBN -> A80
DSM -> LAX
I’m surprised and disappointed there isn’t more publicity and outrage about this. This is the first time ever there has been a large scale “correction” to an ncept list. Natca let the faa fuck with it, and the general rule of thumb is you don’t fuck with peoples jobs, families or money, and they managed to fuck with all three.

I’m surprised and disappointed there isn’t more publicity and outrage about this. This is the first time ever there has been a large scale “correction” to an ncept list. Natca let the faa fuck with it, and the general rule of thumb is you don’t fuck with peoples jobs, families or money, and they managed to fuck with all three.
The union immediately stepped in and did their job to make those that were aggrieved whole. How mad do you really want everyone to be about a problem that was immediately corrected? It isn't like there were grievances filed or anything like that.

The union immediately stepped in and did their job to make those that were aggrieved whole. How mad do you really want everyone to be about a problem that was immediately corrected? It isn't like there were grievances filed or anything like that.
They knew it was happening as it was going down. The integrity move would have been to stop the panel. They did that before, which is why a panel was postponed bc the faa tried to use rules that weren’t agreed on.

Imagine seeing your name not on the list and how shitty that must feel. Some of those places don’t release much. Putting people through that when it could be avoided is wrong.

They knew it was happening as it was going down. The integrity move would have been to stop the panel. They did that before, which is why a panel was postponed bc the faa tried to use rules that weren’t agreed on.

Imagine seeing your name not on the list and how shitty that must feel. Some of those places don’t release much. Putting people through that when it could be avoided is wrong.
Pretty easy to imagine not seeing your name on the NCEPT list...

I mean you could be skipped for a higher priority facility despite ranking high enough to be picked up because the lower one you had paperwork to suddenly has abysmal staffing.

So instead of the 12 pay offer you’d get 7 pay

#Dynamic

Back
Top Bottom