AWS schedule rotation

Always look to see if there are requests. Cancel early so others can get leave.
No requests? Cancel late so people can get OT.
This right here ^^^ is how it should be done. I’ll even ask the OT if they want to come in because sometimes people want an extra day off.

Trimesters, some places do do that. The elder crew can work Sundays in February-April while the weather sucks and football is done, then pick between weekends off or keep Friday Saturday off through summer, then all go back to weekends off or Sunday Monday for football and the holidays.
It takes my facility 2+ months to bid and we have 10-13 people any given November. We’d always be bidding. Sounds like a nightmare.

Do you guys not use any bidding software?
I’ve proposed it but they prefer 6 2’ sheets of paper stapler together that undoubtedly gets lost in the facility multiple times throughout the process. It’s also fun because people complain about xyz taking too long then they take their full time “because they can”. Good times. The small facilities are ripe with unnecessary headaches. Give us some traffic to work to take our minds off the bs.

I’ve proposed it but they prefer 6 2’ sheets of paper stapler together that undoubtedly gets lost in the facility multiple times throughout the process. It’s also fun because people complain about xyz taking too long then they take their full time “because they can”. Good times. The small facilities are ripe with unnecessary headaches. Give us some traffic to work to take our minds off the bs.
The BS never ends ?. No matter how many planes…

Back
Top Bottom