back again

You better hope someone at your base doesn’t find this. We’d be reading these posts off to you while you tubed in the sim lmao

It has been a little bit for me, but they do tests every day and a big one once a week. There are multiple classes running at once that are staggered. If you fail the weekly test then you get washed back in the next class behind you. You then eventually reattempt the test/sim you failed and then move on. When i went through we had people get 2 or 3 chances.. it's very difficult to completely washout at the school house, they'd rather send you on your way to your facility where you won't get washed out either.
Wash backs change with what the big Air Force wants with career field numbers. When I went through the school house in 2015 you had one wash back for the entire course and that was it. Fail again and done.

This thread has to be bait lol

Wash backs change with what the big Air Force wants with career field numbers. When I went through the school house in 2015 you had one wash back for the entire course and that was it. Fail again and done.
When did you go through in 2015? I was there then as well. DM me if you want.

In July 2022 a post was made expressing my gross disappointment with not clearing security for faa hiring. It was met with hostility and ridicule led by one douche in particular. This was the post:

https://pointsixtyfive.com/xenforo/threads/you-can’t-be-fired-twice.5046/

I was down, but not out. I then returned describing my plans to go the military route and that post can be found here:

most of the comment section was filled with negative remarks, but I did not let that affect my resolve. To the contrary, knowing what I know now about the career field and even military culture, those comments are quite comical.

I shipped out to basic military training a little later than expected because something came up, but I eventually arrived in San Antonio, TX. The only way I can describe bmt is as an incredible experience which I never want to relive. After that I arrived in Biloxi, MS for technical training. While the course was challenging and I did wash back once in radar basic, I found training to be reasonably easy. To be honest I blame it on a chick I was messing around with that distracted me. I graduated tech school almost two weeks ago and currently work in the control tower at my duty station. Apparently it takes up to a year to get the cto even though someone here has managed to do it in six months which is the record.

Looking back, it is not so bad that I did not make the trip to OKC. I am going to buy a new guitar amp soon, thinking of learning Italian, and going to work on a second bachelors'.

With that said, remember to pace as you guzzle that haterade and I look forward to giving an update when I get rated
How old are you?

This thread has to be bait lol
I was in 2014 and we had a washback that failed. He ended up getting a bonus for switching to construction. He got extra money for failing. Ridiculous.

led by one douche in particular.
sddefault.jpg

Can someone pull up the list of top 5 busiest contract towers and see where they compare to FAA towers traffic wise im trynna see something pay wise and I don’t know where to look

Phrase I learned a long time ago comes to mind: "you create what you fear"... You're worried you're not good enough, so you come here to post about how good things are to try to prove us all wrong, and then you get told you're not good enough. It's a vicious circle.

You'd do yourself a favor to never discuss these matters here again, because I guarantee that circle will only...ever...keep spinning if you do.

If you really think any of us have any real investment in your successes/failures, you're delusional.

Back
Top Bottom