C90 Bid - AGL-AT-22-0073-76612

Wonder how many people are actually applying to this? Seems like the wait time is really short from applying to getting the call.

Wonder how many people are actually applying to this? Seems like the wait time is really short from applying to getting the call.
Or really long. Applied to 2 different USAjob postings. One back in September of 2022 and the latest one. Went and toured the facility. Been on 6 different referral lists and still no call.

Or really long. Applied to 2 different USAjob postings. One back in September of 2022 and the latest one. Went and toured the facility. Been on 6 different referral lists and still no call.

I first applied May 2022 and again when this year's bid came out.
Damn figured since someone got a call within 3 months of applying that they were starting to get down to the end on applicants. Guess not

Damn figured since someone got a call within 3 months of applying that they were starting to get down to the end on applicants. Guess no
I think our list of applicants is somewhere around 50. Most of our success comes from mid-high level terminal facilities but center controllers usually can hack it if they are from a busy area, although the learning curve is pretty steep initially. If you don't fall into one of those categories and really want to find yourself at C90 it still can be done with some networking from what I've seen. One of our fastest checkouts recently on the south wall (harder) is from a level 5 and really wanted to be there so they made sure to network.... Last withdrawal was in mid 2021 and morale is a lot better. For comparison in 2019 we had 8 withdrawals and one hardship out.... I recommend coming to tour if you are actually interested.

Back
Top Bottom