C90 Bid - AGL-AT-22-0073-76612

Any low level folks out here get a call? I applied late so didn't get referred for this list pull but just wondering if they're really changing their hiring ways with the new waterfall program or not.

Any low level folks out here get a call? I applied late so didn't get referred for this list pull but just wondering if they're really changing their hiring ways with the new waterfall program or not.
I talked to the FacRep and he said they aren’t only hiring from high level places and they’re looking for people with radar experience. I haven’t heard anything since applying in early March

Got the call today!
When about did you apply?

I talked to the FacRep and he said they aren’t only hiring from high level places and they’re looking for people with radar experience. I haven’t heard anything since applying in early March
I just want to see it to believe it. Looks like the dude above has level 8 radar experience.

I just want to see it to believe it. Looks like the dude above has level 8 radar experience.
My supes always told me there was no shot they pick someone up from below a level 9, and the FacRep made it seem like it wasn’t a waste of time to apply from a level 7

My supes always told me there was no shot they pick someone up from below a level 9, and the FacRep made it seem like it wasn’t a waste of time to apply from a level 7
Yeah it used to be a level 8+ radar requirement and then they removed that but still tried to only take higher level people and then covid happened but there's no doubt they need a lot of bodies and it gets worse every time I look

If USA JOBS says you’re being considered for further review does that mean you’re guaranteed in or you still need to be selected by the ATM/FACREP?

If USA JOBS says you’re being considered for further review does that mean you’re guaranteed in or you still need to be selected by the ATM/FACREP?
As I understand, it means you’ve been placed on a referral list for ATM consideration. The ATM already made selections from the current list and given them to HR. Now HR is doing their business which can sometimes be a lengthy process. Because of the nature of the bid, another referral list or lists will probably be generated down the road. If you weren’t selected from the current list, HR will give your application further consideration and likely place you on a future list.

Someone correct me if this is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom