C90 Bid - AGL-AT-22-0073-76612

The AVIATOR site shows I’m still on a referral list for this round which makes me think either HR isn’t done making their calls, or they haven’t closed out the current referral list. If the former is the case, what is HR doing that takes so long? I’m actually curious.

I'm gonna let you guys in on a little secret.... everyone who meets the qualifications of the bid gets on every new referral list that gets issued for the duration of the bid. That's the easy part unfortunately. The hard part is getting selected.
The More You Know Nbc GIF by For(bes) The Culture

I'm gonna let you guys in on a little secret.... everyone who meets the qualifications of the bid gets on every new referral list that gets issued for the duration of the bid. That's the easy part unfortunately. The hard part is getting selected.
The More You Know Nbc GIF by For(bes) The Culture
Most of us are aware. Some are simply excited to see and know any progression in the hiring process.

Based off when you get FOL. They work it into the offer but the 3 months is off of when you finish all the paperwork and get the FOL
Did you get a TOL first? If so, how long after TOL until you receive the FOL? Did you have to go to OKC for TETRA prior to your FOL?

Did you get a TOL first? If so, how long after TOL until you receive the FOL? Did you have to go to OKC for TETRA prior to your FOL?
TETRA is for N90 only I believe. You’d have to go TSEW for C90. And it’s mandatory if you’re bidding from below a 10

Back
Top Bottom