Change of Station leave (again) returning to previous facility.

VikerATC

Minus the details, I'm going to back to my previous facility, which is about 40 miles from my current facility. When I transferred the first time it just so happened to coincide with a home move to a different neighborhood in the same town, so I had reasonable justification for using 8 days of COS. Now that I'm returning to my previous facility years later, all signs indicate I get 8 days of COS leave again. I don't have any reason to use it now, aside from not wanting to drive to work my last week here, whenever that may be, but in a year if I want to buy a house closer to my old now new facility would I be able to use it then? I know you have two years to use it but what difference would it make?

Minus the details, I'm going to back to my previous facility, which is about 40 miles from my current facility. When I transferred the first time it just so happened to coincide with a home move to a different neighborhood in the same town, so I had reasonable justification for using 8 days of COS. Now that I'm returning to my previous facility years later, all signs indicate I get 8 days of COS leave again. I don't have any reason to use it now, aside from not wanting to drive to work my last week here, whenever that may be, but in a year if I want to buy a house closer to my old now new facility would I be able to use it then? I know you have two years to use it but what difference would it make?
It is yours to use as you see fit. Reasonable justification sounds like Management speak, again yours to use as you see fit even if you get cable installed. As you know it’s good for two years.

We had a guy transfer to a tower in the town he lived in. He got the 8 days going up there. Withdrew from training a month later and came back. He got the cos coming back as well. Easy way to get 16 days of free leave.

Back
Top Bottom