Christmas Eve off.

yup

Trusted Contributor
Why is this relevant? Would controllers get holiday pay or what?

Robertb

Forum Sage
FAA
Facility
A80 Atlanta Tracon
Now Trump can say he gave us a .004% pay bonus, we otherwise wouldn’t have received, especially as the 1.9% pay increase doesn’t look promising...

DL0509

Trusted Contributor
Now Trump can say he gave us a .004% pay bonus, we otherwise wouldn’t have received, especially as the 1.9% pay increase doesn’t look promising...
That's what I was thinking, plus it's a little weird that we are getting another holiday, right before a potential shutdown.

Foogy

Trusted Contributor
That's what I was thinking, plus it's a little weird that we are getting another holiday, right before a potential shutdown.
Our government is becoming as efficient as the Europeans, sadly we chose to model Greece apparently.

alphawhiskey

Every president has done the same thing historically when Christmas fell on a Tuesday. So no thanks to trump who is screwing us on the back end.

mrobs15

Trusted Contributor
I ♥ pointSixtyFive
Jesus. What a bunch of whiners. You’re either getting free leave if you have the day off or you’re getting paid double. If you don’t want it then donate it.
I get off my mid Christmas morning. Pretty sweet when you think about it as getting 4 days worth of pay in about a 24 hour period.