Christmas Eve off.

Now Trump can say he gave us a .004% pay bonus, we otherwise wouldn’t have received, especially as the 1.9% pay increase doesn’t look promising...

Now Trump can say he gave us a .004% pay bonus, we otherwise wouldn’t have received, especially as the 1.9% pay increase doesn’t look promising...

That's what I was thinking, plus it's a little weird that we are getting another holiday, right before a potential shutdown.

That's what I was thinking, plus it's a little weird that we are getting another holiday, right before a potential shutdown.

Our government is becoming as efficient as the Europeans, sadly we chose to model Greece apparently.

Every president has done the same thing historically when Christmas fell on a Tuesday. So no thanks to trump who is screwing us on the back end.

Jesus. What a bunch of whiners. You’re either getting free leave if you have the day off or you’re getting paid double. If you don’t want it then donate it.

I get off my mid Christmas morning. Pretty sweet when you think about it as getting 4 days worth of pay in about a 24 hour period.

Back
Top Bottom