Conditional Security Clearance denied

If we privatized we'd still have to get a govt security clearance though... and the govt doesn't give a shit what a private company says they do whatever they want.

If we privatized we'd still have to get a govt security clearance though... and the govt doesn't give a shit what a private company says they do whatever they want.

That's why NBIB is going away. They're changing the process, which I get this is the government, but it shorten the process.

I was told by OPM/NBIB that having a prior clearance is actually worse than getting a new one as if you already have a previous that's still good you're not seen as a threat.

I had a prior T3 and they told me "Chances are we put yours off because the reality is your less of a threat. It's just a refresher."

If they are in the "final adjudicative" status then that means your POC has everything she needs to make a decision. No idea why she said it'll be a month.

Though in fairness my POC, AW, said the same thing. I was told mid June I was good to go, then AW asked me to clarify something. Now I'm good to go again yet Hope in DC is saying she doesn't have everything she needs. Though I was told this time that I was granted a full clearance for security.

Maybe yours will clear up faster...

I didn't know you'd gotten the go ahead, cheers man!! I know you've been waiting for this forever too. I can't recall, do you have an Enroute offer? Would be be quite the coincidence if we end up in OKC at the same time.

I didn't know you'd gotten the go ahead, cheers man!! I know you've been waiting for this forever too. I can't recall, do you have an Enroute offer? Would be be quite the coincidence if we end up in OKC at the same time.

I'm enroute. Unlikely though, still need my eval and clearance for medical. So that's probably not gonna be done until December.

Called this afternoon for my monthly check in with my security POC.

Was told that the investigation was finished in June, and sent to the "Central Adjudication Facility". I asked a number of different ways what i should expect as far as waiting, next steps, I mean even a range of potential remaining months or average adjudication time for an anonymous applicant would be nice. Was told "some cases take a little while, and some take a long time. If the facility needs something, they'll contact you".

Super frustrating that this is the only information i get every month.. don't feel like i'm asking for a ton, especially given how many hoops i've jumped through to make this work. It really feels like my file is lost in the catacombs somewhere, but i literally have no way of checking in on what's going on with this.

Anybody else out there with experience waiting on this? Seems like it's rather rare for this to be the only hold up at this point from my frequent forum perusing.

Called this afternoon for my monthly check in with my security POC.

Was told that the investigation was finished in June, and sent to the "Central Adjudication Facility". I asked a number of different ways what i should expect as far as waiting, next steps, I mean even a range of potential remaining months or average adjudication time for an anonymous applicant would be nice. Was told "some cases take a little while, and some take a long time. If the facility needs something, they'll contact you".

Super frustrating that this is the only information i get every month.. don't feel like i'm asking for a ton, especially given how many hoops i've jumped through to make this work. It really feels like my file is lost in the catacombs somewhere, but i literally have no way of checking in on what's going on with this.

Anybody else out there with experience waiting on this? Seems like it's rather rare for this to be the only hold up at this point from my frequent forum perusing.

I know it's been some time - any update to this?

Back
Top Bottom