Correction...

MJ

Administrator
Staff member
If you find any errors in the information, or have errors with the site, please post them in this thread. Thanks.

Not sure if it's intended or not, but when clicking on attachments (like the placement lists) to enlarge them, they open to full screen, which is way over 100 percent. Is this intentional, or could it be set to something more reasonable? I find it difficult to use, but that's a personal opinion.

Not sure if it's intended or not, but when clicking on attachments (like the placement lists) to enlarge them, they open to full screen, which is way over 100 percent. Is this intentional, or could it be set to something more reasonable? I find it difficult to use, but that's a personal opinion.

The image is automatically resized to fit into a post. Clicking the image expands it to the original size. I'm assuming you're on a mobile device, as I see the same issue on the iPad, but on desktop it's fine. I'll look into shrinking down the full-size image, but there's no way to make the full-size option adjust based on screen size, if that makes sense. Thanks for the heads up.

EDIT: I scaled down the full-sized images. I tested it on ipad and phone, it's less obnoxious on smaller screens now, but any smaller and it would be just as small as the inline image. I'll make the fixes on already posted files soon.

Last edited:
The image is automatically resized to fit into a post. Clicking the image expands it to the original size. I'm assuming you're on a mobile device, as I see the same issue on the iPad, but on desktop it's fine. I'll look into shrinking down the full-size image, but there's no way to make the full-size option adjust based on screen size, if that makes sense. Thanks for the heads up.

EDIT: I scaled down the full-sized images. I tested it on ipad and phone, it's less obnoxious on smaller screens now, but any smaller and it would be just as small as the inline image. I'll make the fixes on already posted files soon.

I was actually using a desktop with widescreen monitors. I see how it's expanding now, making the image bigger. I was thinking it was handling the file differently and popping it out into a new "overlay" or something, hence why I thought it was an error, so my apologies for that. I see how it's handling it now, just wasn't what I was expecting. Thanks!

I don't know if anyone else has this issue, but the calendar doesn't work for me, it says: 'You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.'

I don't know if anyone else has this issue, but the calendar doesn't work for me, it says: 'You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.'

The permissions weren't set correctly. I actually fixed it about 30 seconds prior to reading your post :)

MOD edit
Here is what I noticed:

Upgrades All up/down grades are implemented
AUS - From ATC-8 to ATC-9
AVP - From ATC-5 to ATC-6
FTW - From ATC-5 to ATC-6
LAF - From ATC-4 to ATC-5
LAX - From ATC-11 to ATC-12
MYR - From ATC-7 to ATC-8
PCT - From ATC-11 to ATC-12
PTK - From ATC-5 to ATC-6
TEB - From ATC-7 to ATC-9

Downgrades
BED - From ATC-7 to ATC-6 (also missing Overview picture and Pay Chart tab)
BFL - From ATC-7 to ATC-6
FAT - From ATC-8 to ATC-7
HSV - From ATC-7 to ATC-6
MCI - From ATC-9 to ATC-8
SMF - From ATC-6 to ATC-5
TLH - From ATC-7 to ATC-6

Other Notes will review these
ADS - CIP is 2.0%. Incorrectly shows 0.2%. This was a weird one. software wont recognize files named "ADS" for some reason, had to rename to KADS for it to show up properly.
APC - Double-check locality. Believe it is in SFO locality area and should be 35.75%.
AVL - Double-check locality. Have it at 29.20% and should be 14.35%.
BUR - Double-check locality. Believe it is in LAX locality rate area and should be 27.65%.
CCR - Double-check locality. Believe it is in SFO locality area and should be 35.75%.
CMA - Double-check locality. Believe it is in LAX locality rate area and should be 27.65%.
NMM- Is Meridian TRACON closing? Going to the Navy?
MRY - Double-check locality. Believe it is in SFO locality area and should be 35.75%.
TOA - Double-check locality. Believe it is in LAX locality rate area and should be 27.65%.

old cards had a thick black border with rounded edges, new ones are thinner and square. try refreshing browser (F5) or clearing cache if still seeing old cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
MJ,

Reference the upgrades/downgrades, I don't have a list of them. I actually went through all of the facilities you posted and compared what you have to what I had from 2015. So that was a one-stop list for others that are interested.

Additionally, I also went through the new CBA to compare old vs. new TCIs. Attached is a list I came up with using 2015 TCI numbers. May be good for informational purposes.

Finally, can you check the PWM locality? Portsmouth is in Cumberland County, which should be in the Boston locality area (25.19% vs. 14.35%).

Attachments

• CBA 2016_TCI.docx
    14.7 KB · Views: 16
The TCI isn't the best indicator of fac status. There are lots of facs under/over that wont change for one reason or another. Some have been under for years.

Last edited:
ah good catch. i bookmarked the wrong page. thx
the fact that this much effort is required to find a simple pay chart is beyond ridiculous. and this is how the entire faa is...

FSD staffing level is linked to the wrong tower. It is currently linked to Flint tower.

Mod: Thx, fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
BUF? Did it get downgraded to a 7? Both the placement list and terminal tool show it as a level 7 type 3.
It's not listed as a downgrade, but it's been below threshold for 2.5 years so it might be going into effect soon or just recently. It was listed as an 8 on July's, and 7 for August.

Edit: talked to a friend there, they are getting downgraded and also will be absorbing Erie approach. Nothing like a doing more work for a paycut. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom