Couldn't believe my eyes

At a restaurant tonight enjoying some drinks and a steak while watching the Miami Heat game. Took a sip and looked at the tv and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this on the court side advertisements. I had to go home and find it on replay to take a photo. Enjoy and feel free to post your comments below.

Attachments

• F24BC43B-2372-4FF8-B8C7-20ED2FB1CB9B.jpeg
    F24BC43B-2372-4FF8-B8C7-20ED2FB1CB9B.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 278
What kind of half-ass marketing is this? This banner looks like something Dean Iacopelli drew with crayons while sitting on the toilet during the Clinton Administration.

Marketing team gonna spend this kind of money on stupid shit they could at least make it look good.

NATCA has been a sponsor for the DC teams for years. I got to use the season tickets at a Caps game a few years back. 6 seats, 4 rows off the ice, and adjacent to the Caps bench. Plus parking in the Lexus garage below the arena. I know at Nats Park they’re in the fancy section with all you can eat/drink.

I highly suggest everyone transfer to one of the greater DC facilities and wait for the chance your facility gets the tickets for a game.

At a restaurant tonight enjoying some drinks and a steak while watching the Miami Heat game. Took a sip and looked at the tv and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this on the court side advertisements. I had to go home and find it on replay to take a photo. Enjoy and feel free to post your comments below.
This is what spending money gets you… lots of money.

NATCA has been a sponsor for the DC teams for years. I got to use the season tickets at a Caps game a few years back. 6 seats, 4 rows off the ice, and adjacent to the Caps bench. Plus parking in the Lexus garage below the arena. I know at Nats Park they’re in the fancy section with all you can eat/drink.

I highly suggest everyone transfer to one of the greater DC facilities and wait for the chance your facility gets the tickets for a game.
Does this come from PAC contributions or the general membership dues?

I’ve used the NATCA seats for both the Caps and Nats. Can concur with Horny, primo seats ??. at the Nats games you have access to the diamond club 2 hours before game time- all you can eat and drink. The radar gun ant the game says, “this pitch speed brought to you by the NATCA radar gun” Any dues paying member in good standing can request tickets. Your facrep just needs to email the RVP and they will send you a link for the tickets if they’re available.

Last edited:
Everyone in the industry is already aware of what NATCA is.
It isn't advertising to people in the industry, it's advertising to politicians. That's why they advertise in DC and not Detroit. (The Heat were playing the Washington Wizards on Friday.)
Does this come from PAC contributions or the general membership dues?
PAC contributions.

Back
Top Bottom