COVID Vaccination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are a lot of you guys having fatigue with the second Pfizer? From what I’ve heard it’s been split between people feeling fatigue/sore and people feeling normal
Got my 2nd Pfizer shot. I felt more fatigued directly after the second shot than my first. Didn’t last more than a day

Anyone know the answer to this? if someone in your household gets covid and you are fully vaccinated, do you have to take 14 days off?

If Kamala isn’t quarantining after close contact with infected Texas democrats, why should you have to?
Because exposure isolation is free leave! It’s only sick if you actually get infected lol.

Is it still though?
Should be. I know they are working on new guidance but the way it worked here is you only take sick leave if you’re actually sick. So if you have symptoms or a positive test.

Had COVID back in January so my experience is probably unique. Gut the JJ and had a swore injection site, fever, chills and joint pains for about 24 hours. Fine after.
You got the vaccine after surviving COVID? Why?

Full report: I got the J&J on Friday the 9th at about 4pm. The jab itself didn't hurt but the actual injection burned considerably going in; not terrible but definitely uncomfortable. Felt fine the rest of the day, tried to move my arm around a bit to avoid as much soreness as possible but arm didn't hurt after the shot.

Saturday: woke up 9am feeling crappy. Fatigued, muscle pain, low fever, and arm sore as hell at the injection site. Took my wife to go get her first Moderna shot at noon. By the time we got home at 1pm I felt even worse; completely fatigued and considerably more muscle pain/body ache. Slept for 3 hours in the middle of the day until about 5pm. Found the energy to eat some dinner and watch tv on the couch for a couple hours and then back to bed.

Sunday: less crappy, but definitely still feeling it in regards to fatigue and muscle pain. Fever pretty much gone. Arm sore as hell and injection site was extremely sore to the touch. Enough motivation/energy to do some laundry and the dishes, but not enough to go up a flight of stairs to play some video games.

Monday: almost back to normal. Still a touch fatigued, but no fever or muscle pain. Injection site still very tender to the touch and sore.

Tuesday-Thursday: normal other than arm soreness and injection site being very tender.

Friday (1 week): first morning that I woke up and my arm wasn't immediately sore. Injection site is still tender if I rub my arm but good other than that.
Do you workout/exercise at all? Seems like the symptoms lingered for a while...

If Kamala isn’t quarantining after close contact with infected Texas democrats, why should you have to?
Heels up Harris

Do you workout/exercise at all?
I'll never apologize for being an American.
Homer Simpson GIF

Obesity kills 600k a year

meanwhile the average age of covid death is slightly higher than life expectancy in the us.
We bribe people to take a vaccine easy fix with shit that will certainly kill them early, or at least cost the US health care system billions in the end.

it’s all a fucking sham.

Obesity kills 600k a year

meanwhile the average age of covid death is slightly higher than life expectancy in the us.
We bribe people to take a vaccine easy fix with shit that will certainly kill them early, or at least cost the US health care system billions in the end.

it’s all a fucking sham.
Everybody wants it the easiest way possible. Not many actually want to work for it. Ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom