Daycare

Mikejones

I see on the website that the FAA has onsite child care in some locations? Does anyone have any experience with this? Specifically DSM as I'll be going there next month.

Solution
I see on the website that the FAA has onsite child care in some locations? Does anyone have any experience with this? Specifically DSM as I'll be going there next month.
I can’t imagine DSM has anything like that, when they say some locations I think they basically mean HQ in Washington, and maybe places like the Academy or some of the centers. I have never heard of it being at anything less then the largest population facilities.
I can’t imagine DSM has anything like that, when they say some locations I think they basically mean HQ in Washington, and maybe places like the Academy or some of the centers. I have never heard of it being at anything less then the largest population facilities.

Solution
Yeah. I figured when Google didn't produce any hits. Just trying to plan ahead a bit. Thanks for the reply!

Back
Top Bottom