En Route Enroute 12/13/19

Lol every time someone post a new date I’m like man, I’m hoping to hop in that class. Still waiting to clear Tier 2.

Lol every time someone post a new date I’m like man, I’m hoping to hop in that class. Still waiting to clear Tier 2.
I can only hope your patience will be rewarded with an awesome list at the end of the road. Some of you on here have really been put through the ringer with this process. My wife is in HR and she thought I was lying about this for a while because of how unorganized this process is lol

Im looking at Kims place. Im pretty far out but it seems like the best deal with the groceries list and shuttle.

Im looking at Kims place. Im pretty far out but it seems like the best deal with the groceries list and shuttle.
If I could make it in your class, I was thinking the same thing. Kim’s because of the grocery list and the shuttle. I don’t think I’ll be driving.

I just got a call for this class date! Its been a long wait, but I'm so glad the light at the end of the tunnel is in view.

I just got a call for this class date! Its been a long wait, but I'm so glad the light at the end of the tunnel is in view.
Finally got my FOL today but I also got a call saying I have to redo my drugtest. The fucking testing lady gave me bad instructions and I had to pee twice while I was there and now they are saying it was too diluted :mad:. Just another pain in the ass. At least I can give my notice at work with peace of mind.

I had 12/6 class but they had to change it 12/13 due to lack of applicants for that date. Where is everyone thinking of staying?

Just Incase I get this date, I’ll be staying at Kim’s if they have availability. My HR POC told me to expect early December. If the 12/6 class is canceled it’s either this or terminal. Y’all pray for me, that I don’t get terminal.

Just Incase I get this date, I’ll be staying at Kim’s if they have availability. My HR POC told me to expect early December. If the 12/6 class is canceled it’s either this or terminal. Y’all pray for me, that I don’t get terminal.
You should have already know what you have, terminal or enroute,

I’m open source 2018. No one was notified, until they got their FOL.

Ahh, I am from 2016 bid. They mentioned in TOL then.

Yea I believe 2018 was the first time they stop notifying individuals.

Well I will keep you guys posted. Hopefully I hear something in the next couple of days. Just waiting for FS to sign off and notify HR.

Yea I believe 2018 was the first time they stop notifying individuals.

Well I will keep you guys posted. Hopefully I hear something in the next couple of days. Just waiting for FS to sign off and notify HR.

Good luck man. Tier 2 took me almost 3.5 years from applying in 2016 bid to class date.

I am also looking for kims place. Are you planning to share the house or staying by yourself? I am thinking about sharing.

I had 12/6 class but they had to change it 12/13 due to lack of applicants for that date. Where is everyone thinking of staying?

Where did you guys decide to stay at?

Back
Top Bottom