En Route Enroute 12/13/19

I have not decided yet, I do wanna be at a place with out people from the class though. I thought we needed to wait for additional information to make the bookings and whatnot.
Once i got my date, I emailed Kims right away. I know it was far out but it was one less thing to worry about.

I have not decided yet, I do wanna be at a place with out people from the class though. I thought we needed to wait for additional information to make the bookings and whatnot.
Once i got my date, I emailed Kims right away. I know it was far out but it was one less thing to worry about.

Yea same here. As soon as they told me today I booked to stay at Kim’s.

Just to counter. I'd recommend Kim's Place for sure. Most stayed there in my class, and the ones who originally didn't, eventually did later. Me and my roommates all passed and we studied a good amount together and bonded pretty good.

Advice here.. have a good time when necessary, study even for basics, don't let low scores in non radar get you down, and don't get down on the mistakes you'll make in the radar lab. In the end it does pretty much boil down to the 3 radar eval problems so give yourself a good point cushion . Good luck

Hi y'all. I just graduated. Wanted to recommend staying with FAA Crashpads. I stayed with them the entire time and half of my class ended up moving in with FAA Crashpads also. They are great people and their Clearwater locations are less than 2 miles from the Academy. Closest location out of everyone. Good luck!

Tell them CC sent you. I don't get referral perks - I am just really grateful for all they've done and truly believe it contributed to my success.
Just to counter. I'd recommend Kim's Place for sure. Most stayed there in my class, and the ones who originally didn't, eventually did later. Me and my roommates all passed and we studied a good amount together and bonded pretty good.

Advice here.. have a good time when necessary, study even for basics, don't let low scores in non radar get you down, and don't get down on the mistakes you'll make in the radar lab. In the end it does pretty much boil down to the 3 radar eval problems so give yourself a good point cushion . Good luck

We’re all staying at Kim’s.

Back
Top Bottom