En Route Enroute 5/27/2020

I got the call about this class this morning. They say they want to do this one virtually due to COVID-19. They say they'll send out iPads to all of us soon. Has anyone else gotten one?
Nope, haven't heard anything about when they are sending it. Just got to fill out a bunch of more stuff on EODS.

Anyone heard anything since our onboarding? I got an email that we'd be starting online June 25th but nothing this past week.

I've had a few emails back and forth about completing my benefits documents. And on May 28th I got an email from Laura Dickey saying basically that they were working on making the academy safe from COVID and that online classes would continue until then. I've still not received anything about those iPads we're supposed to get. I was going to follow up with them about those this week.

Just an update. Got my iPad, got emails about DRS/Huddle/Blackboard and login info. iPad login didnt work the day I got the iPad but it works now, so thats good I guess. 10am - 6:30pm (EST) classes.

Just an update. Got my iPad, got emails about DRS/Huddle/Blackboard and login info. iPad login didnt work the day I got the iPad but it works now, so thats good I guess. 10am - 6:30pm (EST) classes.
I'm also EST. you take lunch at ~230. Bring snacks. Depending on your eating habits, that can be brutal.

Back
Top Bottom