En Route Enroute Basics 06/03/2020

Finally got my FOL this week. Since the class is online, I'm staying in my hometown until they tell us to move for further training.
Got my FOL on Tuesday, 5/12 after being offered the spot on 5/7.
Are y'all from the June/July bid?

When did you guys receive medical clearance if you don’t mind me asking?

I’m from the July 2018 OTS bid. Failed MMPI and then took my tier 2 recently. Finally received medical clearance on 03/13/2020.

I’m just trying to see if they’re going relatively in order with sending out FOLS / class dates, or if it’s just completely random.

thanks in advance

I’m from the July 2018 OTS bid. Failed MMPI and then took my tier 2 recently. Finally received medical clearance on 03/13/2020.

I’m just trying to see if they’re going relatively in order with sending out FOLS / class dates, or if it’s just completely random.

thanks in advance

I received my Medical clearance in February. My assumption is random though.

thanks in advance
I received my medical clearance in early February. I'm not sure what order they're going in to send out FOL/course dates.

Back
Top Bottom