En Route Enroute basics 2/26/20

I will advise for you guys to stick together and live near each other.

I’m planning on Kim’s. Already reached out to them to try and lock down a spot. I will also have my car as well

Got this date too — still waiting on FOL though. I’m probably staying at Kim’s and don’t have a car. So how does the per diem works this time around? Do we still get to opt out of the grocery they provide and then pocket that money to buy our own grocery?

Has anyone else received this class date?
I just got this date as well! Congrats to everyone!
I'm new to all this so some information about lodging would be great! I'm seeing a lot about Kim's being the go-to spot? Any specific reasons why this location over others?
Do we have any agency in picking roommates? If so, would anyone be interested?

I'm new to all this so some information about lodging would be great! I'm seeing a lot about Kim's being the go-to spot? Any specific reasons why this location over others?
I would recommend Kim’s since that’s where most of us will be. I’ve only heard great things about Kim’s, that’s why I chose it. The grocery list and shuttle are a nice plus as well. As for roommates, you can request them and Kim will do her best to try and accommodate.

So far all but 1 in our class are staying at Kim's. Based on everything I've heard it's smart for the class to stick together for study purposes and helping each other out.

So far all but 1 in our class are staying at Kim's. Based on everything I've heard it's smart for the class to stick together for study purposes and helping each other out.
Perfect! I assume we will be placed only with other En Route people due to the specific class date?

Back
Top Bottom