En Route Enroute basics 2/26/20

You guys think it’s too late to get out of the lease agreement and tell faa housing I want Kim’s instead? ?

You could switch. Just tell FAA housing you want to switch to where ever and they’ll do it. Hit up Kim’s and tell her you booked somewhere else and that you want to switch over, she’ll help out with the process.

It has been a couple days since I was notified of my class date and still no official FOL. I am hoping this is because of people being out of the office. My HR POC is CG who happens to be out until the 6th. LM has been filling in for the meantime.
Also, would anyone be interested in starting a Facebook group?

It has been a couple days since I was notified of my class date and still no official FOL. I am hoping this is because of people being out of the office. My HR POC is CG who happens to be out until the 6th. LM has been filling in for the meantime.
Also, would anyone be interested in starting a Facebook group?
One was started, have you found housing yet? A bunch of us are staying at Kim's.

Last edited:
One was started, have you found housing yet? A bunch of us are staying at Kim's.
Could someone link the Facebook page?
Waiting for official FOL before I find housing, but I will most likely go with Kim's since that is where everyone else will be.

Could someone link the Facebook page?
Waiting for official FOL before I find housing, but I will most likely go with Kim's since that is where everyone else will be.
If Kim's is where you want to stay you can book even without the FOL, I don't have one yet. Kim can change things if things change with HR. Add Kim Koumbis on FB and she can add you.

Just had my Background investigation phone interview yesterday. I believe all of us have to go through it at some point, not 100% sure.

I am also in the en route basics class starting February 26th, staying at Anatole, but I will have a vehicle to meet up for study groups

Back
Top Bottom