En Route Enroute Basics February 2022

Hmm I'm not sure. My HR person emailed me and said February 15 was my start date. I suppose that could be an error. I may check with my HR person and make sure.

In any event, have you been able to find any study materials to try and learn some things ahead of time? I have someone that has been through the academy within the past couple of years that is supposed to help me out and send me some stuff. I would be happy to share whatever I get with you once I get it.
So you were right, my start date is the 15th so looks like we’re in this together.

Anybody try to reserve housing yet? We don’t have a specific OKC start date correct?
I already reserved housing because they did give me a tentative start date in OKC. The place I reserved is pretty flexible and said if the date changes by a little bit to let them know and that would be fine.

I already reserved housing because they did give me a tentative start date in OKC. The place I reserved is pretty flexible and said if the date changes by a little bit to let them know and that would be fine.
I didn’t get a tentative date from my rep, what were you told was your date?

Back
Top Bottom