ZKC
ZHU
ZME
ZKC
ZAU

ZOA
ZOA

Other notes:

Looks like the class picking on 10/6 has a ZNY assigned to it. Requested?

ZMP is now on "Pass Over Due to Facility Training Backlog" along with ZNY and ZSU.

I don’t know what they are currently allowing but on the center side I’ve heard ZOA, ZNY, ZUA, ZAN, ZSU, HCF in the past. I’m not sure about tower.
Guys in my class in 2020 requested ZOA and ZAN and they wouldn’t give it to them. I think it’s only ZNY for anyone and island facilities if you are local.

We eval September 27 & 28, place the 29th. List is:
ZHU
ZAU
ZFW
ZDV
ZBW
ZLA
ZLA
two ZOA alts

Update: they forgot our one spousal accommodation so they dropped ZBW off the bottom for our classmate automatically going to ZOA. Still have 8 in the class.

Two ZOA alts, and the person going to ZOA for a spouse causes a Boston to drop off? Lol WHY

That’s some amazing buttfuckery by your classmate. Probably won’t matter since 8/8 probably won’t pass. Maybe he think 2 people finishing above him will take the 2 ZOA alts over the great facilities on the list.

That’s some amazing buttfuckery by your classmate. Probably won’t matter since 8/8 probably won’t pass. Maybe he think 2 people finishing above him will take the 2 ZOA alts over the great facilities on the list.
No he has a special agreement thst he gets ZOA no matter what. The placement people messed up. That being said they shouldn’t reduce the list at this point.

No he has a special agreement thst he gets ZOA no matter what. The placement people messed up. That being said they shouldn’t reduce the list at this point.
We had already signed it and gave it back to them too??‍♀️ Him included. We didn’t sign the new list

Oh I didn’t see it was a spouse at Bay Area facility already. I thought it was someone getting approved for ZOA as a choice.

Back
Top Bottom