Enroute Class pass rate

Even that’s not as sure of a thing anymore as it once was. A lot of hardships (definitely the majority in our facility) are being denied now. Including ones that seem very legitimate. Don’t know if it’s the same elsewhere, but our region definitely seems to have caught on to the hardship scams and have cracked down considerably.
Oh they are much harder to get approved. Do you mean that bona fide hardships are getting denied? There's no way that's true... Prove me wrong though I guess

Oh they are much harder to get approved. Do you mean that bona fide hardships are getting denied? There's no way that's true... Prove me wrong though I guess
I know of at least 2 people at my facility who had their hardships deemed bona fide and approved at the facility, only to be denied later on at the regional level. I only knew the general details, but each seemed very legitimate i.e. not something like allergies.

I know of at least 2 people at my facility who had their hardships deemed bona fide and approved at the facility, only to be denied later on at the regional level. I only knew the general details, but each seemed very legitimate i.e. not something like allergies.
The facility doesn't approve or deny them, they just make sure that the hardship falls under article 99 in some way

Lost 2 so far today, sucks to see classmates not make it. We complete the last set of runs tomorrow. Did the math and I need a 85.56% or basically an 86 to skate out of here. I'll share the results tomorrow.
Good luck!

Lost 2 so far today, sucks to see classmates not make it. We complete the last set of runs tomorrow. Did the math and I need a 85.56% or basically an 86 to skate out of here. I'll share the results tomorrow.
I wish you luck my friend!

Is an 86 like an achievable score? Or do you need a miracle here.

I wish you luck my friend!

Is an 86 like an achievable score? Or do you need a miracle here.
My back is definitely against the wall, but it is doable. I just have to stay away from making the little mistakes, they add up really fast. 2 points here for not circling in red, 4 points here for saying approved and not point out approved, 2 points for not under not underlining departure altitude that is incorrect.

I got this tomorrow!

My back is definitely against the wall, but it is doable. I just have to stay away from making the little mistakes, they add up really fast. 2 points here for not circling in red, 4 points here for saying approved and not point out approved, 2 points for not under not underlining departure altitude that is incorrect.

I got this tomorrow!
My advice, don’t even think about what score you need going in tomorrow, by this point you know what needs to be done and how to do it, just treat it like any other day you’ve run problems.

I got this tomorrow!
Good luck man but fuck, go to bed. I know it will be hard to sleep but try to do it the best you can, you have to wake up in under seven hours to get ready to get to class.

Strangely the night before my final eval I slept better then any night the three weeks prior. It’s like my mind somehow shut out all the pressure for 7-8 hours as it subconsciously knew how important it would be to get some rest that night.

I'm surprised they gave us a snow day this early. Seeing how they handled it last time we did this, I wouldn't be surprised if they closed Thursday as well.
How r u all feeling considering that the academy has been closed for three days and you're supposed to be on your last day of evals?

Back
Top Bottom