Enroute Class pass rate

and they were complaining how bad having one ZLA and then ZOA at the bottom was on their original list ? At that point make them go to an OCONUS Z
LOL, so then the FAA goes "fuck around and find out" on them? How do they feel now?

Nothing is guaranteed. We can all agree that there is severe shortcomings in the placement process, but it has been no secret that the FAA's way is the way it will be done.

It’s listed with locality unless you click on the one that says “no locality.”
Was looking at the site on my phone. Opened it up in safari at first. I opened it in excel and now it’s easier to see in bold letters that it says “includes locality pay” lol

well there's your problem right there ?
Pretty sure they checked a box saying they'll go where they're needed. Just sayin.
I can't understand people being upset or unhappy about being forced somewhere when that's something that is discussed before you even take the ATSA. Sure, it'll suck being forced to ZOA or ZNY, but you literally chose to take that risk when you applied. People are always gonna complain I guess.

If they really want to go home, I guess they can score a 69.99% then and end up back at home.

I can't understand people being upset or unhappy about being forced somewhere when that's something that is discussed before you even take the ATSA. Sure, it'll suck being forced to ZOA or ZNY, but you literally chose to take that risk when you applied. People are always gonna complain I guess.

If they really want to go home, I guess they can score a 69.99% then and end up back at home.
You can't understand why people don't want to go live in an area with an outrageous cost of living and massive training backlog? Everyone understands they can send you wherever they want but you can be disappointed with where you end up, its not rocket science to see that.

You can't understand why people don't want to go live in an area with an outrageous cost of living and massive training backlog? Everyone understands they can send you wherever they want but you can be disappointed with where you end up, its not rocket science to see that.
to me all that mattered was getting to a place with a “Z” in front of it. Everyone has their preferences but getting disappointed over something you signed up for is pretty dumb.

There’s absolutely a difference between agreeing to go anywhere, and being happy anywhere. I don’t think you will meet a controller who doesn’t agree that the current facility placement system in OKC is fucked up.
Need to go back to regional hiring

I'll go anywhere. I'll also use article 99 as soon as I CPC. Yay natca
Even that’s not as sure of a thing anymore as it once was. A lot of hardships (definitely the majority in our facility) are being denied now. Including ones that seem very legitimate. Don’t know if it’s the same elsewhere, but our region definitely seems to have caught on to the hardship scams and have cracked down considerably.

Back
Top Bottom