En Route Enroute Online Basics 6/11/2020

Hey Bryson, can u give us an idea of timeframe/how long between TOL and class date/FOL? Thnx
Sure thing man! I got my TOL back at the beginning of December, but wasn't able to finish my medical stuff until the beginning of February. Just got the FOL a few days ago, so there was about a 3 month wait between finishing my medical and security and recieving a class date / FOL.

Hello, all! I am also in this class. I got the same call about online onboarding. I received a FOL that said June 11, OKC, and I have not received any further communication. Does anyone happen to know if we are actually going to OKC or onboarding online?

Hello, all! I am also in this class. I got the same call about online onboarding. I received a FOL that said June 11, OKC, and I have not received any further communication. Does anyone happen to know if we are actually going to OKC or onboarding online?

We'll all be onboarding online! HR is reaching out a week or two before the start of the class to get that process started. They mentioned sending an iPad for the class, but I haven't heard anything about that in a while.

We'll all be onboarding online! HR is reaching out a week or two before the start of the class to get that process started. They mentioned sending an iPad for the class, but I haven't heard anything about that in a while.
That’s what I was assuming, but the FOL with OKC made it a bit confusing. I haven’t heard anything about the onboarding process either other than the initial phone call about doing the entry business online.

Starting day is supposed to be June 11th. Has anyone received any details on how we are going about doing the onboarding? I have signed all of my documents, but I still haven’t heard the official verdict on what to do on the 11th.

Starting day is supposed to be June 11th. Has anyone received any details on how we are going about doing the onboarding? I have signed all of my documents, but I still haven’t heard the official verdict on what to do on the 11th.
I'm in a different class but I received all the info for virtual onboarding exactly a week prior

You'll get an email with information for a zoom meeting, its a little over an hour, they go over the EODs stuff that you already signed and explain the documents that you have to wait to sign until your actual on-boarding date. Then you go back to the waiting game until they place you in a class. From on boarding to actually starting basics was a little over a month for me.

Back
Top Bottom