En route Placement List

En route Placement List 10/26/2022

No permission to download
Where are you in the process?
The list will constantly change over the course of the year. The list is like a conveyor belt. Blank spots are available but have not been allocated yet (reserved for academy graduate, prior experience, nest, ERR, hardship).
Once you get to within a few weeks of graduating from the academy you can semi-predict what will fall to your class.

If you have any questions about the academy or how the lists are generated for each academy class, check out the FAQ at Academy

Thanks for the reply. And I just got my TOL in Dec. So waiting for my CIL! But like the other man who was bribing, I am in the same boat! Lol married with two kids and live in fl.

Thanks for the reply. And I just got my TOL in Dec. So waiting for my CIL! But like the other man who was bribing, I am in the same boat! Lol married with two kids and live in fl.
We are in the same situation as well, married with two kids and live in Florida. Difference with me is that I have no intention on coming back to Florida and will take whatever I can to get out of here short of San Juan or Hawaii.

We are in the same situation as well, married with two kids and live in Florida. Difference with me is that I have no intention on coming back to Florida and will take whatever I can to get out of here short of San Juan or Hawaii.

Guam would suck, no way I’d a gone to Guam.

Generally speaking is Alaska open on a regular basis for volunteers?
I was half joking with StealthChain. The OCONUS (Outside the Contiguous United States) locations are typically by request only. You will be notified in the first few days at the Academy of the available OCONUS locations. Due to their staffing, Alaska has not been on there for awhile. Someone who is at the academy now can probably chime in on what the current available OCONUS locations are.

I was half joking with StealthChain. The OCONUS (Outside the Contiguous United States) locations are typically by request only. You will be notified in the first few days at the Academy of the available OCONUS locations. Due to their staffing, Alaska has not been on there for awhile. Someone who is at the academy now can probably chime in on what the current available OCONUS locations are.

That's too bad. Hopefully by the time I get to the academy it'll be back open. New York and Puerto Rico aren't exactly on my list. First things first though is getting to the academy and passing.

So does the order of the list mater past the slots reserved for academy grads? Or is the list's order constantly changing? Seems you could almost predict what might be available at a given time based off the order of the list(if the order was static).

Also, I've see people talk about certain slots being mandatory. How is this determined, and what types of places have been mandatory lately?

So does the order of the list mater past the slots reserved for academy grads? Or is the list's order constantly changing? Seems you could almost predict what might be available at a given time based off the order of the list(if the order was static).

Also, I've see people talk about certain slots being mandatory. How is this determined, and what types of places have been mandatory lately?

Mandatory placements are based on need. There is a priority placement tool that shows how "full" each location is based on their target number of CPCs. My husband is in the current graduating class and the first five slots on the Enroute list are the mandatory locations for his class (2 Oakland, Memphis, Kansas City, and Boston).

I can tell you from watching this list for the past five months, it changes often. It has been pretty stable for the last month though. One thing that impacted his class was ERRs. They were approved a week before he received his list so that did change the options a little.

Back
Top Bottom