En route Placement List

En route Placement List 10/26/2022

No permission to download
How long would it normally take for a CPC to certify at a center assuming they have experience working at one?
There's not really an answer for that, because there are so many factors that come into play. Typically, CPCs certify much faster and at a higher percentage than developmentals.

The problem is the FAA has backed themselves into a corner by missing their hiring numbers for the past 7 or so years. They don't really have a choice but to send new hires wherever they can. By allowing someone to transfer to another facility that is equally short staffed just moves the problem to a different area. It's stupid, sucks and I feel bad for everyone trying to get where they want to be but are stuck for who knows how long. I believe they finally hit their hiring numbers this past year, but they're already so far behind it's going to take years to fix. It doesn't help that the hiring process in general is slow as hell. In reference to the experience bid: it should not take 6+ months to hire someone and get them to a facility. It's absolutely ridiculous.

I'm trying to GTFO ZMP (if) when I certify in about 10 months (shhhhh don't tell my trainers) and go to D21 or ZOB. Anybody wanna swap... yeah??? ERR process makes me doubt it'll ever happen....

I'm trying to GTFO ZMP (if) when I certify in about 10 months (shhhhh don't tell my trainers) and go to D21 or ZOB. Anybody wanna swap... yeah??? ERR process makes me doubt it'll ever happen....

Whoa those are the 2 facilities I'm trying to get to. I'm going to beat you to it! (Hopefully) Lol

Whoa those are the 2 facilities I'm trying to get to. I'm going to beat you to it! (Hopefully) Lol

You probably will, but hopefully I'll see ya there at one of the facilities. Aren't you a CPC at AZO? I'd imagine you'd be able to transfer before me. They're flooding so many trainees here at ZMP, right now we have like 106 trainees in the building and there are still pumping them in left and right. Makes me feel like I'm never going to be able to leave.

Yeah that's me. I got one dude I know from school that a trainee at ZMP right now and another one coming soon probably.

They don't really have a choice but to send new hires wherever they can. By allowing someone to transfer to another facility that is equally short staffed just moves the problem to a different area.

If that's true then the correct course of action for a current CPC wanting to go to a new facility is to become a new hire ;)

I think some people actually tried or looked into on here. Maybe they'll see this and comment about it.

I think some people actually tried or looked into on here. Maybe they'll see this and comment about it.
I might, hypothetically, know someone who applied to the sept bid, left agency in november, and got a bid tol in december. Hypothetically.

Looking at the list, is it accurate that most classes in the past months have passed with about 6??? Is that accurate? How can I see how many were in the class total. That's terrible if thats the case I was told the Enroute pass rate was about 65%,

Back
Top Bottom