Hiring Bid Experienced bid: FAA-ATO-17-ATCEXP-52850

finished security clearance and psych test four weeks ago and waiting to hear back if I need a new medical since I already possess FAA 2nd class ATC medical. Moving along quickly.

Have you heard anything yet regarding medical?

I finished everything a month ago and I'm just awaiting the results. My medical is awaiting the flight surgeons review, so hopefully I get something soon. Since we are both in the waiting game again, I was just curious if you have heard anything.

My POC is in the VHT Region, no idea what that means, just curious if you have the same thing.

Have you heard anything yet regarding medical?

I finished everything a month ago and I'm just awaiting the results. My medical is awaiting the flight surgeons review, so hopefully I get something soon. Since we are both in the waiting game again, I was just curious if you have heard anything.

My POC is in the VHT Region, no idea what that means, just curious if you have the same thing.

Nope, I just did the physical yesterday and pee pee test today. I suspect I will wait at least a year before I hear anything back lol. I have multiple friends who are still waiting from previous experience bid to hear anything. One having to take the drug test over it's been so long, so my hopes are low haha. If I hear anything or get some sort of 'word' I'll be sure to let ya know!

Hahahaha, this is perfect. So it went well.
Yup, the FAA succeeded in making me question everything I’ve ever done, everyone I’ve ever known, whether fire and water is good or bad, and especially if that bad vector I gave to that C-172 one time in 2005 will result in me being pushed into Tier 2.

Karma? Idk.

Received an email from usajobs about this bid giving an update. I was assuming it was the notice saying Not Hired. To my surprise, it was another notification of being referred. Is there a second referral stage? Anyone familiar with this.

Received an email from usajobs about this bid giving an update. I was assuming it was the notice saying Not Hired. To my surprise, it was another notification of being referred. Is there a second referral stage? Anyone familiar with this.
I also got this email. When I logged on the USA Jobs website and checked the status of my application through Aviator, it said another candidate was selected for the current referral list. However, below that it said another referral list was issued on 11/22/2017 and I was referred for that one. Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Thank you

I also got this email. When I logged on the USA Jobs website and checked the status of my application through Aviator, it said another candidate was selected for the current referral list. However, below that it said another referral list was issued on 11/22/2017 and I was referred for that one. Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Thank you
I received referred for both. I called yesterday and she said they issued another referral list, and they are still making selections.

So how and when do you find out if you have cleared the MMPI? Is that the flight surgeon's job to look at all of your information and give the green or red light?

Or if he has my packet awaiting to review it does that mean you have passed all requirements, but he still has to overlook your file.

I finished the MMPI on Oct 20th and the physical on Nov 2/3 since then they only thing I get when emailing my POC is "the flight surgeon is working diligently to clear as many applicants as possible, when he gets the time to do so. We do not have a time frame for you, but thank you for your patience."

I don't mind waiting... Actually I don't mind waiting as long as am informed, and so far all my information comes from breakaway.

So how and when do you find out if you have cleared the MMPI? Is that the flight surgeon's job to look at all of your information and give the green or red light?

Or if he has my packet awaiting to review it does that mean you have passed all requirements, but he still has to overlook your file.

I finished the MMPI on Oct 20th and the physical on Nov 2/3 since then they only thing I get when emailing my POC is "the flight surgeon is working diligently to clear as many applicants as possible, when he gets the time to do so. We do not have a time frame for you, but thank you for your patience."

I don't mind waiting... Actually I don't mind waiting as long as am informed, and so far all my information comes from breakaway.
Your MMPI is part of your medical and would not have been looked at prior to you taking your physical. They will only inform you if you have failed, otherwise when you get a facility list you can assume you have passed everything (at least conditionally)

Your MMPI is part of your medical and would not have been looked at prior to you taking your physical. They will only inform you if you have failed, otherwise when you get a facility list you can assume you have passed everything (at least conditionally)
I’ve yet to hear of an approved “conditional clearance”. Please do tell....

They run your background, Medical, mental health....no? Now I’m really confused.

Back
Top Bottom