Hiring Bid Experienced bid: FAA-ATO-17-ATCEXP-52850

For those who haven't received a TOL yet, I talked to HR just now and she confirmed that 1. my status was still pending, and 2. TOL's are still going to be going out. She said she just received that news a couple of days ago so it is current and valid.

For those who haven't received a TOL yet, I talked to HR just now and she confirmed that 1. my status was still pending, and 2. TOL's are still going to be going out. She said she just received that news a couple of days ago so it is current and valid.
If you don't mind me asking... what is your experience? I separated AD the same day with some friends on here. They all received TOL's this last week... still waiting to see if I get one.

Bid Open: April 28
Bid Closed: May 5
Referral List: June 28
TOL: September 29
CIL: October 10
Background Paperwork: Oct 13
MMPI: October 20
Medical: November 2
Drug Test: Nov 3

I will have everything on my end complete tomorrow. If I don't run into any road blocks (..Tier 2) any guesses how long until I see a FOL?

Bid Open: April 28
Bid Closed: May 5
Referral List: June 28
TOL: September 29
CIL: October 10
Background Paperwork: Oct 13
MMPI: October 20
Medical: November 2
Drug Test: Nov 3

I will have everything on my end complete tomorrow. If I don't run into any road blocks (..Tier 2) any guesses how long until I see a FOL?
I know a lot of people's timelines will vary based on the freezes in the past, but they have been pumping prior experience groups through every 2 to 3 weeks. I don't expect the consistency to slow down. From the moment you're cleared, you're put into a queue in order of being cleared. Given the sizes of the groups that have been coming out recently, I'd imagine once you are fully cleared the wait will be on the shorter end compared to others.

Question for anyone currently employed by the FAA....if I were to turn down an offer based on the list they provide, would that put me out of contention period or would I be offered a new list, would I have to reapply to another bid? Any insight would be great, thanks!

Question for anyone currently employed by the FAA....if I were to turn down an offer based on the list they provide, would that put me out of contention period or would I be offered a new list, would I have to reapply to another bid? Any insight would be great, thanks!
You would be eliminated from this bid.

I have heard that you can ask to be put on the next list, but don’t know how much truth there is to it.

I have heard that you can ask to be put on the next list, but don’t know how much truth there is to it.
If push comes comes to shove, I suppose asking for something else wouldn’t hurt....expect no and anything other than that would be good.

Thanks for the input.

If there’s a legitimate reason to push back placement they may do that, but declining an offer won’t get a second offer.

Back
Top Bottom