Projected CPC % to Target
-

Updated --/--/----

Operational Info​

External Links​

A/FD

Local Area​

External Links​

Probably putting in for F11 on the next panel, can anyone give any info on the facility. Like do you cert on all scopes or are controllers split up into different areas like other large tracons. I've never been to RTF so I'm guessing I'd have to go back to OKC if I were picked up here

Probably putting in for F11 on the next panel, can anyone give any info on the facility. Like do you cert on all scopes or are controllers split up into different areas like other large tracons. I've never been to RTF so I'm guessing I'd have to go back to OKC if I were picked up here
Controllers certify on all scopes. Last NCEPT I heard 20 some wanted to go to F11 and we were only able to take 1. Manning numbers are out of wack here.

Controllers certify on all scopes. Last NCEPT I heard 20 some wanted to go to F11 and we were only able to take 1. Manning numbers are out of wack here.
1 selected from MIA. And all scopes must be completed to reach certification, as was stated. Last I was told was the schedule is currently 6 day, 8 hour shifts.

As the FacRep at F11 informed me for the last NCEPT panel:
“The competition is stiff”

Best of luck ??

I’m also hoping to get picked up during this upcoming panel. I was wondering how you like working there and what the overall morale is like despite the six day work weeks? Sounds like a very tough place to get to but fingers are crossed that my current level 12 will hold some clout among the committee and that maybe you guys will be able to take more than just one this go around. Any intel is appreciated.

1 selected from MIA. And all scopes must be completed to reach certification, as was stated. Last I was told was the schedule is currently 6 day, 8 hour shifts.

As the FacRep at F11 informed me for the last NCEPT panel:
“The competition is stiff”

Best of luck ??

Any insight as far as how things are looking for this upcoming panel?

I’m also hoping to get picked up during this upcoming panel. I was wondering how you like working there and what the overall morale is like despite the six day work weeks? Sounds like a very tough place to get to but fingers are crossed that my current level 12 will hold some clout among the committee and that maybe you guys will be able to take more than just one this go around. Any intel is appreciated.

Any insight as far as how things are looking for this upcoming panel?
Bleak.

I’ve heard F11 is a highly sought after facility. Is this still true? Was it ever true and why? Cost of living with 11 pay in Florida had to be some of the contributing factors if it was true. Anyone currently there?

I’ve heard F11 is a highly sought after facility. Is this still true? Was it ever true and why? Cost of living with 11 pay in Florida had to be some of the contributing factors if it was true. Anyone currently there?
This is still true for all the reasons you said. Central FL will be a highly sought facility for anyone that hates being in the north, and anyone that has kids.

Where do people with kids live for the best schools? How’s the traffic? Facility environment?

Where do people with kids live for the best schools? How’s the traffic? Facility environment?
Traffic is busy. Majority of schools in the area are decent. Lots of people live Lake Nona, some live out towards Clermont, a few live way up in DeLand area. Can't speak on the environment there anymore. A few also live out Melbourne cocoa Beach way.

Traffic is busy. Majority of schools in the area are decent. Lots of people live Lake Nona, some live out towards Clermont, a few live way up in DeLand area. Can't speak on the environment there anymore. A few also live out Melbourne cocoa Beach way.
Are y’all able to pickup at all?

Back
Top Bottom