Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Just realized the international travel part. I just spent 6 months backpacking around Southeast Asia and got back a month before I applied. Didn't do anything nefarious, was just traveling, so hopefully that doesn't look bad on a background check.

Just realized the international travel part. I just spent 6 months backpacking around Southeast Asia and got back a month before I applied. Didn't do anything nefarious, was just traveling, so hopefully that doesn't look bad on a background check.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I thought the longest you can stay in certain countries while casually travelling is 90 days? I know that was the case for me in Japan and Germany.

Not sure how far everyone is, but I have the MMPI test today, drug test on Friday and physical exam with AME on Tuesday. Also have the applicant interview tomorrow.

Congrats brother, thats quick!

I have a question, are there any available slots to do all of these after 6pm? Or is everything during office hours. I'm switching over to a new department within my job and taking off or leaving early might be a bit hard this upcoming month.

So question about the OF-306. I have student debt, as do many of us, and I was late on a few payments back in 2016/2017 but have been up to date since. Would that still count as delinquent on federal debt? I'm thinking yes to be safe. The way the question is phrased is weird.

*Ignore. Went with yes, any missed payment keeps it on delinquent.*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom