Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

I accepted my TOL on 11/16, though have not received a confirmation email, eods, or cil. I know it’s only been a couple days and over a weekend, but just curious if others received theirs today?

I did the same exact thing. I accepted the TOL and sent in my paperwork on 11/16 and still have not received a conformation email, EODS, or anything. My last name is S.

Did you ever get a response to you accepting your TOL? And did you also get an email for the EODS and CIL before they sent you that email this morning? I'm in pool 2 but I'm not sure how to feel about all this. Hopefully you can hear some better news soon!
Yes, I got a response saying my acceptance has been received, but I never got the paperwork for the next steps.

I did the same exact thing. I accepted the TOL and sent in my paperwork on 11/16 and still have not received a conformation email, EODS, or anything. My last name is S.
I received a confirmation email. I'm sure they will get to you soon though. EODS will probably start going out late this week or next week judging by other people's TOL process assuming there is no government shutdown. Who is your rep?

I received a confirmation email. I'm sure they will get to you soon though. EODS will probably start going out late this week or next week judging by other people's TOL process assuming there is no government shutdown. Who is your rep?

Does the confirmation e-mail come from your rep or from the generic faa e-mail address?

I noticed this on per diem pay when I looked at the academy FAQ section here:

Per diem is an extra, untaxed pay to account for government related travel. The 2019 rate $95.60/day: $57 for housing, $38.60 M&IE.
For new hires: As of 1 June 2019, housing per diem will be paid directly to the housing provider. You do not have the option to keep it

Does this mean we absolutely have to use it all on housing with no way of keeping any of it?

I noticed this on per diem pay when I looked at the academy FAQ section here:

Per diem is an extra, untaxed pay to account for government related travel. The 2019 rate $95.60/day: $57 for housing, $38.60 M&IE.
For new hires: As of 1 June 2019, housing per diem will be paid directly to the housing provider. You do not have the option to keep it

Does this mean we absolutely have to use it all on housing with no way of keeping any of it?
Correct, they changed that earlier this year I believe. For the $57 part

To try and get ahead of the game I have begun compiling a spreadsheet of my residences and employment history. I just browsed an example of the background check form and its a beast (127 pages).

To try and get ahead of the game I have begun compiling a spreadsheet of my residences and employment history. I just browsed an example of the background check form and its a beast (127 pages).
It's a long form but for someone like me who has lived at only one address all my life, and never been in trouble with the law, and only had 2 jobs, I could probably skip a bunch of pages as I would not have any information to put on them. Probably would be pretty quick for me to fill out.

Sent TOL in 11/16 in the AM, just got the confirmation now at 3 PM.
Awaiting CIL, spoke with my rep and they said the CIL would roll out slower to not overwhelm the process.

Back
Top Bottom