Kim's Place OKC

Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Van

Lurker
Does anyone remember if 'place of birth" was on the of306 form? Ive reopened it but only see questions 9-15 but the completed pdf copy has questions 1-15

luchito

Does anyone remember if 'place of birth" was on the of306 form? Ive reopened it but only see questions 9-15 but the completed pdf copy has questions 1-15
Yeah I was for sure asked my place of birth. And had to put in some extra stuff because it wasn't the US

NN9419

Trusted Contributor
FAA
Facility
ZAB Albuquerque Center
I'm bummed I got a date so soon ;( Strange how I took medical and MMPI much later than you and was approved first. I actually only took medical last week. Hopefully they work with me.
You seriously think getting offered a class for April when it’s January is “so soon?” When I got my FOL, they originally wanted me at the Academy in 2 weeks, I got them to push it back to 1 month. I’d be grateful you got a date with 3 months notice.

Jeko

Lurker
Hi, Everyone I was wondering if anyone has rescheduled their medical exam and has gotten a response from the medical applicant email. I was waiting on documents to be sent to my flight surgeon so I had to postpone my first appointment. I’ve been waiting for a response over a week and Haven’t gotten anything from them yet. Do they happen to have a phone number that I can contact?

You seriously think getting offered a class for April when it’s January is “so soon?” When I got my FOL, they originally wanted me at the Academy in 2 weeks, I got them to push it back to 1 month. I’d be grateful you got a date with 3 months notice.
If I wasn't in my last semester it would be more than enough, I honestly would only need two weeks to settle my affairs. I'm graduating so it is "so soon" for me. The email said if I want a further date past April to ask for one and give a reason, so I did. I'll see if they bless me, if not there are other bids.
Has anybody heard from TH lately. Everytime i email her she doesn't responded
I got my start date from her yesterday.

y3k

Hi, Everyone I was wondering if anyone has rescheduled their medical exam and has gotten a response from the medical applicant email. I was waiting on documents to be sent to my flight surgeon so I had to postpone my first appointment. I’ve been waiting for a response over a week and Haven’t gotten anything from them yet. Do they happen to have a phone number that I can contact?
Have you completed the online from 8500-8 on the FAA MedXPress system? You should receive a confirmation number that you take with you to the exam.

Jeko

Lurker
Have you completed the online from 8500-8 on the FAA MedXPress system? You should receive a confirmation number that you take with you to the exam.
I have it’s just the date is different than my original appointment. Not sure if that would create an issue but it is with the same medical examiner.

Roobert

I am also still awaiting CILs.

Received TOL on 11/15. Signed and submitted on 11/16.
Recieved EODS on 11/25. Signed and submitted on 12/03. 2/3 approved on 12/11.
Request for additional information on Question 12 of OF-306 on 01/09. Approved 01/13.

POC DF

5 days since I have been informed that I have everything submitted....

FOL stands for

FIND
OCCUPATION
LATER

In all seriousness glad the process is faster than I expected, but I'm pretty much unemployed and would rather not have another 3 months to kill if all the class dates are filled up...

YouAppearToBeOnFire

Trusted Contributor

FOL stands for

FIND
OCCUPATION
LATER

In all seriousness glad the process is faster than I expected, but I'm pretty much unemployed and would rather not have another 3 months to kill if all the class dates are filled up...
Submitted or cleared? If you failed MMPI it'll be longer than 3 months. Get a job at Lowes or something while you wait.

DW3

FOL stands for

FIND
OCCUPATION
LATER

Did someone contact you to let you know everything was submitted? I was notified that I got my medical clearance and was debating on contacting my security POC or just not doing anything and waiting to get an FOL.