Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Trying to fill out the online form 8500-8 on MedExpress. Who do I talk to for my applicant ID? My medical is in 2 weeks and I emailed my pre-interview interview worksheet.

After you send the pre-interview worksheet they email you back the MedXpress link and the applicant ID.

Olympus beat me to it. But yeah, not sure how you accessed MedXpress without the applicant ID. I think you need it to make your account (even before you access the form). It's in the same email that the MedXpress instructions were sent in!

Hate being so close to my 60 day deadline, finally have my medical today, but had no luck scheduling an appointment before the holidays so here I am.

Anyone not have a letter sent to your employers after submitting your eqip? Did that well over a month ago and told them to expect something but they haven't gotten anything at all.

Anyone not have a letter sent to your employers after submitting your eqip? Did that well over a month ago and told them to expect something but they haven't gotten anything at all.
Yeah one of my jobs didn't get anything until about a month later, so probably nothing to worry about.

Hate being so close to my 60 day deadline, finally have my medical today, but had no luck scheduling an appointment before the holidays so here I am.

Had one sent to my current employer within a week of submitting the eqip. I've only had one other full time employer however and the rest were part time while I was in college so that might be why. I hadn't had a chance to tell them I was leaving yet so when my boss held up the background investigation form I was like "Oh yeah.... I've been meaning to tell you about that." ?

I released eQIP 12/6 and my current employer hasn't received anything.

Cool thanks. I got my forms on the 9th, I returned them on the 11th, and they were approved on the 13th. Haven't heard anything since.

I'm a little stuck in my process and wondering if anyone can help - After I sent a past medical record to my medical POC and they forwarded it to the flight surgeon, it came back and my POC recommended I get a Psych Eval from a HIMS AME. She gave me a list to look through to contact the nearest near me so I did, and the AME that I spoke to mentioned that I need a 'P.I. #' and that if the FAA is not willing to pay for the eval it could cost up to $3000 - $6000 or more. I was a little confused as I was not told about this and mentioned that I would get back to him once I reached out to my POC for more info. I'm not sure if I caught the guy at a bad time or if maybe I should try another AME? I'm still waiting to hear back from my POC about this but I'm confused because I just want to get this scheduled and don't want to have to pay that much out of my own pocket.

Back
Top Bottom