Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

so many negative ass people on this thread. who pissed in your guys' cereal? One can only hope. People like tunwno are the ones that make facilities at FAA and DOD a shit hole for people.
You’re literally being the most negative person in this thread. They’re trying to prevent the disappointment for newcomers by sharing information from experience. There are no guarantees, and anyone making it sound like that is wrong.

You’re literally being the most negative person in this thread. They’re trying to prevent the disappointment for newcomers by sharing information from experience. There are no guarantees, and anyone making it sound like that is wrong.
come back and talk to me once you've experienced toxic leadership while separating aircraft at a busy facility

Sorry to be that guy but I couldn't find an answer: What's a rough estimate of the earliest they could have a potential hire from this bid in training? If we do get a TOL it sounds like we could be in for a long wait even if we pass all the medical/security stuff, but is there any guess as to how soon we would have to go to OKC?

Sorry to be that guy but I couldn't find an answer: What's a rough estimate of the earliest they could have a potential hire from this bid in training? If we do get a TOL it sounds like we could be in for a long wait even if we pass all the medical/security stuff, but is there any guess as to how soon we would have to go to OKC?

Nearly impossible to say with training delays and government shut downs. A good ball park estimate is a year from when the bid opened up.

Internal ATC source says he heard they’re only taking the top 8% - I’m assuming he means from pool 2 but maybe also the top 8% from pool 1 which seems to have included everyone that got BQ, WQ and Q.

Did anybody else not get an email that their usajobs status changed? I never got the email but my friend did and told me to check and I saw best qualified referred. I'm concerned that if I'm lucky enough to get a TOL I won't get the email.

Did anybody else not get an email that their usajobs status changed? I never got the email but my friend did and told me to check and I saw best qualified referred. I'm concerned that if I'm lucky enough to get a TOL I won't get the email.

Go a page back, see people talking about e-mail notification settings for USAJobs.

I had to adjust my nofitications. It was really simple. Just log in and on the right hand side there is a cog that says notifications. Just check both boxes and you should be set. Neither of mine were set.

Back
Top Bottom