Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

So weird question will they wait the 5 days to see how many pool ones accept before sending tols out for pool 2. Is that how this works?

First timer here. My friend in pool 1 texted me he got his TOL and he was only qualified. I’m pool 2 Best Qualified but haven’t received anything. Is it normal to be as paranoid I am right now? Any word on when any pool 2 TOL’s will be sent out?

First timer here. My friend in pool 1 texted me he got his TOL and he was only qualified. I’m pool 2 Best Qualified but haven’t received anything. Is it normal to be as paranoid I am right now? Any word on when any pool 2 TOL’s will be sent out?
Honestly the process is different every year, so anything anyone says is just conjecture. My two cents is that it would make sense to do Pool 1 first, then Pool 2.

I'm curious if anyone is Pool 1 and hasn't received a TOL...

Honestly the process is different every year, so anything anyone says is just conjecture. My two cents is that it would make sense to do Pool 1 first, then Pool 2.

Me. Pool 1 Qualified

Pool 1... still no TOL

Quick question...figured this would be the best place to ask it...how do the 2-year CTI programs work? Don't you have to have a 4-year degree for ATC? Or is it that once you are CTI, the 4-year requirement doesn't really matter?

Quick question...figured this would be the best place to ask it...how do the 2-year CTI programs work? Don't you have to have a 4-year degree for ATC? Or is it that once you are CTI, the 4-year requirement doesn't really matter?
You don’t need a 4 year as part of the CTI you do have to complete an Associates In conjunction with the required courses though.

Does anyone know how the so-called waves go out? Do people get TOLs in any span of time like say within a couple weeks or even of each other usually ?

Because you were referred doesn’t mean you’ll receive a TOL. Yes it sucks that people have already received theres. But you’ll just have to let this take its course. Last year the majority of TOL of Pool 1 were sent on one day and one day only. Then came a very small wave 2 months later. Not saying that’s going to happen this time around. If there’s not a massive wave of post tomorrow or the next day after that, then one could only assume that the majority of the TOLs have been sent. You call HR and they will tell you that they’re still sending TOLs, and they will say that u til the bid is officially closed. Which will be until the next one opens.

Pool 1, WQ. No TOL. Does anyone know how the USA jobs application status works? If the FAA does not plan on sending out a TOL to me, would the status update to "Not Hired?" Mine is still saying "referred."

Pool 1, WQ. No TOL. Does anyone know how the USA jobs application status works? If the FAA does not plan on sending out a TOL to me, would the status update to "Not Hired?" Mine is still saying "referred."

It's going to stay at referred until the next bid opens

Back
Top Bottom