Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-63736

My personal experience going through, I did not get my #1. Actually got my number 5. It honestly was a blessing in disguise for me and it ultimately has worked out

My personal experience going through, I did not get my #1. Actually got my number 5. It honestly was a blessing in disguise for me and it ultimately has worked out
I'm not expecting to get my #1, but I chose STT. Though, I just dont think other ppl are crazy enough to choose that in their top 5. We'll see what happens.

I'm not expecting to get my #1, but I chose STT. Though, I just dont think other ppl are crazy enough to choose that in their top 5. We'll see what happens.
You picked an OCONUS location as your top choice, you’re probably very likely going to get it

Damn thats pretty quick. And once you turned in the CIL stuff how quick was the turnaround? The wait is absolutely killing me... Havent even got my EODS yet
I just got my CIL on Friday at 5:03pm so no info on the next wait. I talked to my HR rep the day before I got my EODS. She said they should have all the CILs out by the end of February. The waiting game sucks hope you hear something soon.

My buddy got all his CIL stuff done DEC 31st and is still waiting on a list. He has a different HR rep not sure if they all follow the same time line.

about a month and a half ago. doc messed up and forgot to list my surgeries so they kicked it back to me a month ago telling me I need to correct the form. called last week and they told me another 1-3 months before I can get my list. Medical per HR said it takes about 2-4 months to accomplish.

about a month and a half ago. doc messed up and forgot to list my surgeries so they kicked it back to me a month ago telling me I need to correct the form. called last week and they told me another 1-3 months before I can get my list. Medical per HR said it takes about 2-4 months to accomplish.
Dang that sucks! I just did mine last week so now it’s going to be a minute!

When will I hear about mmpi? Is there a poc I can reach out to and ask?
Edit: after I’ve taken it is what I meant to say. Sorry!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom