Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-63736

Lol what exactly were you all expecting? Now granted, I don’t expect you to keep up to date with each NCEPT panels releases and whatnot, but these facilities have been releasing CPC’s nearly each NCEPT panel last year. So now they are in need of fresh bodies, whether it be from the academy or you.

Let the academy have those. The other lists were rough but better than that. I won't take lower than a 7, and that list doesn't leave much meat on the bone.

Unlike the other poster above I’m not to worried about getting a level 6 or below..I just thought the list would be larger, they are usually about 20 facilities.

Unlike the other poster above I’m not to worried about getting a level 6 or below..I just thought the list would be larger, they are usually about 20 facilities.
It’s all in the timing of the list and the needs at that time. When I got picked up, my list was 15. It fluctuates

It’s all in the timing of the list and the needs at that time. When I got picked up, my list was 15. It fluctuates
Yeah I see that happens now. I just got my CIL yesterday but moving next week across the county so it will probably delay things for me anyway. We will see!

I'm curious. If 2 people (or more) here on the forum got offered a location in their FOL that wasnt their #1, could those (2) people talk to their HR about switching places if both parties were on board with it? Does anyone know if this has ever been done or may be possible?
It might be a dumb question, but I'm just looking at all of our options here. I heard majority get their #1 pick but you never know. Small chance some wont

I'm curious. If 2 people (or more) here on the forum got offered a location in their FOL that wasnt their #1, could those (2) people talk to their HR about switching places if both parties were on board with it? Does anyone know if this has ever been done or may be possible?
It might be a dumb question, but I'm just looking at all of our options here. I heard majority get their #1 pick but you never know. Small chance some wont
If it was before FOL were signed I don't see why not

No, they aren't going to let you swap facilities. Facilities lists are determined based on the applicants previous experience. While many people get their #1 choice a significant portion do not. You shouldn't expect to get your #1 ranking or you may be disappointed.

No, they aren't going to let you swap facilities. Facilities lists are determined based on the applicants previous experience. While many people get their #1 choice a significant portion do not. You shouldn't expect to get your #1 ranking or you may be disappointed.

It's a shame they dont let people swap. Some ppl on this thread were offered the same facilities, I know I was. Though, I dont really mind too much where they send me as I'm prior Military and have taken 2 contract ATC gigs in middle of nowhere. You can always transfer else where after CPC anyways. I was just curious if it was a possibility and if so it might benefit some people in a way. Thank you though

Back
Top Bottom