COVID 19  Special- NO Roomates $62.40 per day

Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-63736

SharkBait

Trusted Contributor
Truly horrible service. I Also an update: she wants more... shocker! 10 years certified driving history now. Awesome
I feel like the hiring process is just another test to see if you have the fortitude to put up with anything the FAA throws at you at times.

DrunkenHound

depends on how bad it was, i think the form says any fine over 300?
I had a moving violation in LA for crossing over the double line getting out of the HOV lane and my ticket was $500 (not kidding) and was never asked to submit anything extra.. Although, I submitted a photo copy of the ticket on my clearance.

CF

Legendary Member
I ♥ pointSixtyFive
Just to be clear im talking about my medical clearance... My medical people are asking for this...
I think they’re mostly concerned with DUIs and revocations or suspensions. 1 speeding ticket isn’t going to hurt you.

Oscar Tango

Quick question. I’ve been selected for a facility but haven’t received an FOL yet. How far out from my start date should I expect one?

magnum06

After almost one year of waiting and playing back and forth with FAA Medical person, I was finally notified that I'm Tier 2'd. I was told to wait until "a Tier 2 provider is selected, the necessary paperwork is generated and further instructions will be provided."

How fucked am I boys?

Top Bottom