FAA CRASHPADS Just 5m from the FAA Academy!

Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-63736

Vouyang

Got my FOL and start date, also talked to MWH, they didn't say anything about non essential yet. I did hear that National Guard drills are canceled.

Cmsgthokage

Trusted Contributor
Got my FOL and start date, also talked to MWH, they didn't say anything about non essential yet. I did hear that National Guard drills are canceled.
All terminal facility trainees with FD or no certs at all are all considered non-essential and we’re placed on excused absence. I wonder how they’ll handle you guys when you in process and if all this shit is still going on by then.

HoneyBadgr

FAA
Facility
POC Brackett Tower
All terminal facility trainees with FD or no certs at all are all considered non-essential and we’re placed on excused absence. I wonder how they’ll handle you guys when you in process and if all this shit is still going on by then.
Did you get cert'd on something over there or did they send you home? They're talking about resetting my training hours for this shit.

Cmsgthokage

Trusted Contributor
Did you get cert'd on something over there or did they send you home? They're talking about resetting my training hours for this shit.
Yeah I got FD and CD. CD makes me “essential” sadly...
I think if your training is interrupted for 30 days they reset your hours or something. Hopefully this all gets settled soon. Lol

HoneyBadgr

FAA
Facility
POC Brackett Tower
Yeah I got FD and CD. CD makes me “essential” sadly...
I think if your training is interrupted for 30 days they reset your hours or something. Hopefully this all gets settled soon. Lol
Good shit. I got FD/CD the day they sent me home.

code7500

IDK... if i didnt have dependents Id snap Hawaii up in an instant. But other than that seems below mediocre, guess that should be expected.Or hell better than expected since we even got a list today. You?
It's like throwing a dart at your list. I got my 3rd choice. My number 1 and 2 were still coming out on lists the next 2 cycles

becook3108

IDK... if i didnt have dependents Id snap Hawaii up in an instant. But other than that seems below mediocre, guess that should be expected.Or hell better than expected since we even got a list today. You?
Yeah id put hawaii too lol I am pleased with the list