Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

js1031

Trusted Contributor
Exactly. They literally told us on the first day that we won’t know our OKC date until the end of basics, even though HR gave us a projected date

Can you book housing with just a projected date? I'd hate to sign sort of housing lease/agreement and then have my OKC date change.

ninerfour

Trusted Contributor
Can you book housing with just a projected date? I'd hate to sign sort of housing lease/agreement and then have my OKC date change.
Yes. At least you can at Kim’s. She knows it’s only projected right now and all you have to do is let her know if the date changes. She’s cool about it

Mnichols

I'm the most impatient person, I swear. Got WQ and referred and I've been checking my email like an addict.
Same here. I saw someone’s timeline on here and they tested around the same time we did last year but didn’t get a TOL until September. I’m hoping that was due to covid and not the norm but who knows at this point lol

AllSeeingFry

It won’t stop. I refresh this page and emails way too frequently. I’m waiting on class date and I’ve been impatient the whole time
I've heard about that! I'm assuming the next year, if I make it in, is going to be nothing but me pacing around lol

Top Bottom