Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Hey I have have been tier 2 since July of 2021 and haven't heard of anything. On top of that my original Human resources person retired and was reassigned earlier this passed summer. Tried contacting her via email, but no luck. Does anyone know if there is another way to find out where I am in with my application. Background was cleared just waiting for the medical.

Hey I have have been tier 2 since July of 2021 and haven't heard of anything. On top of that my original Human resources person retired and was reassigned earlier this passed summer. Tried contacting her via email, but no luck. Does anyone know if there is another way to find out where I am in with my application. Background was cleared just waiting for the medical.
Same here

I would try calling if you’re not getting an email response. Some HR reps are more attentive than others.

I would try calling if you’re not getting an email response. Some HR reps are more attentive than others.
Ya, they only had the email on file. I think the medical email person who responds is annoyed with all the emails. Not just mine, but every response was that they didn't have a timeframe and that HQ takes care of tier 2.

Medical and drug test cleared.
"Great news. After you underwent your Tier 2 evaluation and obtained a new medical exam and drug test, my Flight Surgeon just signed off on your medical clearance and a copy was sent to Aviation Careers. They will contact you regarding next steps. I have also attached a warning letter due to your history of binge drinking so that you become familiar with the FAA policies and procedures.
Best of luck in your FAA career."

Guess my honest answer of "a rare glass of wine with dinner" wasn't appreciated.
So, I already have a reprimand before I start? Feel like I'm on thin ice. ?

My daughter is in this bid. Had her Tier 2 appointment Feb 27, 2022. Almost a full year ago. Still hasn't heard anything from anyone. Hope is completely useless. She refuses to even answer emails. And her HR person just says she can't help and to contact Hope. So just a big cluster fuck at the Tier 2 office. My daughter is about at the point of just telling them to go fuck themselves. They've wasted nearly a year of her life and who knows how much FAA money getting her to this point. It's just ridiculous that they just keep you guys on the hook for so long without any information. We would kill for any kind of actual info from the Tier 2 office. Good or bad, either is fine. Just let her get on with her life.

I just retired from 30 years of ATC, so I'm used to seeing this kind of crap from the FAA. It's amazing how they never seem to change, though.

Have you tried submitting congressional inquiry with your representative? That’s how I have been getting updates the last 2 times I reached out.

My daughter is in this bid. Had her Tier 2 appointment Feb 27, 2022. Almost a full year ago. Still hasn't heard anything from anyone. Hope is completely useless. She refuses to even answer emails. And her HR person just says she can't help and to contact Hope. So just a big cluster fuck at the Tier 2 office. My daughter is about at the point of just telling them to go fuck themselves. They've wasted nearly a year of her life and who knows how much FAA money getting her to this point. It's just ridiculous that they just keep you guys on the hook for so long without any information. We would kill for any kind of actual info from the Tier 2 office. Good or bad, either is fine. Just let her get on with her life.

I just retired from 30 years of ATC, so I'm used to seeing this kind of crap from the FAA. It's amazing how they never seem to change, though.

Back
Top Bottom