Kim's Place OKC

Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

wAnnabe

Congrats to those who got BQ!

Bummer for myself, I only got qualified. I feel like they changed the algorithm for which category you are in. Weird though because I got qualified last year and was instantly not referred but this year i was referred as qualified.

Bjork

Aww shucks. Got "Qualified". Oh well, congrats to everyone in "Best Qualified" category. I'll press on with other jobs for the time being.

GodHelpMe

Congrats to those who got BQ!

Bummer for myself, I only got qualified. I feel like they changed the algorithm for which category you are in. Weird though because I got qualified last year and was instantly not referred but this year i was referred as qualified.
Were you qualified for this bid??

TG24

Congrats to all who received BQ! I got a qualified and referred :/ better luck next time I guess...

GodHelpMe

I have yet to hear of anyone being hired with just a "qualified" score. Maybe I am wrong, but even being in pool 1, I am pretty sure it won't really matter.
Not a lot of people were able to test tho. Hope the odds are in your favor.

801Trogdor

Congrats to all the BQs! Hopefully there's another chance for me. I was in the Alaska FSS thread and they were telling me that I will get a second chance at the ATSA since I was "accepted" to both bids...can anyone speak on this?

Egonzalez0414

Same here mate, got Qualified and referred. First time taking the ATSA I had high hopes, and I thought I did really well... bummer. Even on all the practice tests I got high scores.
That’s what’s weird to me too. I got good scores on the test prep and felt good on the actual test. I’m seeing a lot of qualified scores, which comparing to the other bids, it seems a lot. Oh well, we’ll see.