Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

1. Check your spam

2. BQ does not equal TOL.

You won’t have an HR rep until you’ve gotten a TOL.
Did those. Didn’t see anything. Based on past experience from my friends not all the TOL go out at once. My friend at LA Tower didn’t have his TOL until two months after the initials went out a couple years ago.

Did those. Didn’t see anything. Based on past experience from my friends not all the TOL go out at once. My friend at LA Tower didn’t have his TOL until two months after the initials went out a couple years ago.
Then you really can’t contact HR for not receiving a TOL. You just have to wait and see if another wave goes out.

I’m not seeing where on my TOL it says who my HR contact is? Mine is just signed from Human Resources, not a specific person. I don’t understand where y’all are saying your HR rep is listed on there?

I’m not seeing where on my TOL it says who my HR contact is? Mine is just signed from Human Resources, not a specific person. I don’t understand where y’all are saying your HR rep is listed on there?
Looked at my old one. It’s not in the signature, it’s the very last line of the letter. “If you have any questions, please contact:”

Edit: Y’all are gonna have to get used to reading stuff like a lawyer.

While true that they don’t send very TOL at once, what I originally said is still equally true. If you haven’t gotten one yet, you won’t have any one person to contact.

And again, as frustrating and saddening as it is, not all who get a good score will get a TOL.

Looked at my old one. It’s not in the signature, it’s the very last line of the letter. “If you have any questions, please contact:”

Edit: Y’all are gonna have to get used to reading stuff like a lawyer.
Yeah mine still doesn’t have that lol

Yeah mine still doesn’t have that lol
rAEZjOO.jpg

its in the tol not the email ya dingus

Back
Top Bottom