Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599

Do you know if that meant just for the people with LM, or for everyone??
I can only assume that it was meant for LM's new hires. The new bid is opening up at the end of July so it makes sense to get everyone from the previous bid moving through CIL so that HR can focus on getting the new applicants set up to go take the ATSA

Just got my EODS
Of course my one minor run in with the law was 6 years and 10 months ago ?
Might see you all in the Tier 2 Chat lol
You will likely just have to write a statement about it and how you changed your life afterwards. As long as the charge was not for terrorism, sedition, treason, etc you won't likely be disqualified.

Where would most people say everyone is at on the process? Most are waiting for EODS? Most are waiting for CIL? Most are finishing /working on their CIL? Most are waiting clearances from the CIL?

Did LM initially reach out with a class date you couldn't start by, or is she consulting with you before giving you a class date?
Did you receive an email notice saying you cleared the MMPI? I took mine about 2 and a half weeks ago and havent heard anything but also havent yet completed my medical exam or drug test yet they're just both scheduled.

Everything listed in the CIL is time sensitive, so it all goes by within 2-3 weeks quickly
have you received a projected start date yet?

My HR rep told me it could take up to a few months from after the medical exam and MMPI are completed to be fully cleared. Medical clearance is the last piece I’m waiting on as well. Completed everything earlier this month.

My HR rep told me it could take up to a few months from after the medical exam and MMPI are completed to be fully cleared. Medical clearance is the last piece I’m waiting on as well. Completed everything earlier this month.
yeah that's what i figured, it seems like based on peoples signatures some get cleared within a few weeks and some get cleared within moths i guess it just all depends. my appointments have been spread out over three weeks so i'm wondering how that will effect me

Did you receive an email notice saying you cleared the MMPI? I took mine about 2 and a half weeks ago and havent heard anything but also havent yet completed my medical exam or drug test yet they're just both scheduled.

have you received a projected start date yet?
Someone in medical reached out to me because they needed extra info, so I asked them about my MMPI, and they said I cleared it.

Given it’s been nearly three weeks since you took the MMPI, you can try emailing the general medical email (the long one that starts with a 9?) to ask if you cleared it. Your result should be in by now.

And yes, medical WILL be able to tell you if you cleared the MMPI, but they may NOT be able to tell you if you cleared medical because medical is a three-headed beast that encompasses the MMPI, physical exam and drug test. In other words, if one of these components is still pending, then medical will not be able to tell you if you cleared or not.

I hope that helps!

My Medical POC gives the same update that the Flight Surgeon will get to it when he/she can and there's no estimated timeframe.
they said this to me after I submitted an additional audiogram(physical exam wasn’t enough?) because the flight surgeon deemed my medical history lacking. Whereas at first I was excited because the medical exam was reviewed after just two weeks of completing, now it feels like my case has been placed at the bottom of the pile as I haven’t heard anything back in two months

Has anybody tried to login to EODS lately? I was all excited last week to finally get the ball rolling then I came across that same problem that I heard everybody has with a yahoo email address, where the auto generated emails are a bunch of 0's, 9's, and = signs and the "Link" doesn't do anything when you click on it. I emailed my rep and informed her of the problem and also gave her my gmail address as an alternate. She said on Friday last week that the EODS site went down and won't be back up until tuesday morning. I have yet to hear anything after that. Just wanted know if anybody has any insight on this or the problem with my yahoo address.

Has anybody tried to login to EODS lately? I was all excited last week to finally get the ball rolling then I came across that same problem that I heard everybody has with a yahoo email address, where the auto generated emails are a bunch of 0's, 9's, and = signs and the "Link" doesn't do anything when you click on it. I emailed my rep and informed her of the problem and also gave her my gmail address as an alternate. She said on Friday last week that the EODS site went down and won't be back up until tuesday morning. I have yet to hear anything after that. Just wanted know if anybody has any insight on this or the problem with my yahoo address.
The email does not properly open in Yahoo mail. You can still access the website with this link: EODS

The email does not properly open in Yahoo mail. You can still access the website with this link: EODS
Oh well that's good. But I think I still need to wait now for my rep to resend those emails to my gmail. I don't know if trying to login now will mess things up, as it would be my first time logging in.

Back
Top Bottom