Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599

meaning 8/10 for basics 9/29 for in person? or you're talking about which start date for basics between those two time periods that would work best for you? i'm working on my cil now and trying to get somewhat of a timeline of when i will have a start date
08/10 initial terminal cab training. I elected not to go through basics.

Has anyone with CG had any updates since her departure?
I did hear back that security has been cleared but medical exam, drug test, and MMPI has been silent since late March.

The eQIP is the first step in the process to obtain a security clearance. It obviously has to be tedious and thorough.
Sure, it should be thorough enough to get a good idea of my background. But having me list a decade worth of jobs, including short stints at fast food restaurants 8 years ago where no one works there that knows me anymore, is kind of tedious and in my opinion doesn't give them much additional information.

Sure, it should be thorough enough to get a good idea of my background. But having me list a decade worth of jobs, including short stints at fast food restaurants 8 years ago where no one works there that knows me anymore, is kind of tedious and in my opinion doesn't give them much additional information.
You’re obviously new to the federal government and don’t understand the level of scrutiny that comes with a security clearance. If the federal government is going to trust you with access to potentially classified information, they are going to want to know literally everything about you. Everywhere you’ve worked, everywhere you’ve lived, people you’re in close contact with, places you’ve traveled, etc. The process should seem tedious.

I worked at Sears before getting in the agency…now I’m leaving the agency and still have to list a company that’s not even around anymore ????

I worked at Sears before getting in the agency…now I’m leaving the agency and still have to list a company that’s not even around anymore ????
Im mind blown that leaving a public trust position for another public trust position you have to go through all of the security steps again. Seems like a waste of money and resources….but what ever Uncle Sam wants he gets so

I just got a 06/15 class start date for TRACON….wouldnt it be terminal?

So reading into my email further it’s “Basics for ATC TRACON from 06/15-07/13. Then, Terminal Basics Radar Training from 07/21-08/24 and next TRACON Skill Enhancement Workshop from 08/25-09/23. Then TETEA from 09/24-10/24

So reading into my email further it’s “Basics for ATC TRACON from 06/15-07/13. Then, Terminal Basics Radar Training from 07/21-08/24 and next TRACON Skill Enhancement Workshop from 08/25-09/23. Then TETEA from 09/24-10/24
Ooooh.... are we sending new hires to standalone tracons again? Tracon is technically terminal, however TETRA is a tracon only class, not a tower class. Looks like it is radar life for you. That's the way I did it, not a bad gig.

Ooooh.... are we sending new hires to standalone tracons again? Tracon is technically terminal, however TETRA is a tracon only class, not a tower class. Looks like it is radar life for you. That's the way I did it, not a bad gig.
Yeah seems that way…just really random haha, unexpected to say that least. Now I wonder if the track is the same in terms of pass/fail

Would anyone happen to know what last name letters DF would have? I know someone said that the reps are going in alphabetical order, based on what chunk of people have been assigned to them. I just don't know if this is accurate or not. My last name starts with Da, and I still have heard nothing since TOL confirmation in February. I don't want to and don't plan on bugging DF again, but I'm just curious if anybody with her as their rep knows something that I don't.
I have not heard from DF since March 15 when I asked for an update after receiving TOL confirmationin February. My last starts with Ca and I am pool 1 BQ. I am just trying to be patient. But I am definitely getting a bit nervous like I messed up already somehow ?

I did hear back that security has been cleared but medical exam, drug test, and MMPI has been silent since late March.
Still one step ahead of some of us who have only heard back since Feb… we only have confirmation email of the TOL…

I’m having the same-ish issue. I have KH and I haven’t been notified about anything I’ve sent in, I thought I would atleast be receiving confirmation that it was received. I recently sent them an email as well and no response…. It’s definitely nerve wracking and I understand everyone saying that we just need to wait. But a person in the training department who conducted my MMPI told a family member I passed over a month ago… but no official word.

I’m having the same-ish issue. I have KH and I haven’t been notified about anything I’ve sent in, I thought I would atleast be receiving confirmation that it was received. I recently sent them an email as well and no response…. It’s definitely nerve wracking and I understand everyone saying that we just need to wait. But a person in the training department who conducted my MMPI told a family member I passed over a month ago… but no official word.
so if you pass with no issues you hear nothing but if you're flagged then they notify you of the tier 2 process?

so if you pass with no issues you hear nothing but if you're flagged then they notify you of the tier 2 process?
I guess that makes sense, there’s a change in the employment process so they need to. I don’t want to leave the forum but the people who talked about it being the easiest way certainly do have a point.

I have not heard from DF since March 15 when I asked for an update after receiving TOL confirmationin February. My last starts with Ca and I am pool 1 BQ. I am just trying to be patient. But I am definitely getting a bit nervous like I messed up already somehow ?
Oof you should reach out. DF sent my TOL Feb 8th and my CIL March 4th, last name also CA and I was Pool 2 BQ

Back
Top Bottom